Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Lsd Sexylies Abuse Report

Pho1

1. Abuser name: LSD Sexylies

2. Their Steam Id: 0:32820484

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time:7:30 PM

5. PROOF: http://hellsgamers.c...64854f2d1d82616

6. Please tell us about the incident

I provided you with the clip that he posted on a ban. He claims "spamming his hldj after too many nospams and mutes." You can probably check mute history and see that I was never nospammed or muted by him. The leader did not at all complain about the clip I played and actually laughed at in friend chat and ingame.

Reader you might not take what I'm about to say into consideration as I have no evidence I can provide due to my demo clips always being too big to be seen by other admins. This user abuses his authority whenever he feels the need to. He's banned me twice before for the stupidest of things that were completely out of context and which I have done no wrong in. Obviously nothing would be done about this. Sadly, I could not provide any proof because the demo clips were to big to be watched until the needed tick. This is the second time. I assure you I've been asked NUMEROUS times by others why this user is on my back and bans me when I'm not in the wrong. He attempts to attract my attention in anyway in chat by typing things I've said previously and quotes what I say in gang chat in hopes to get some reply out of me. Now I know that all this talk obviously means nothing to you, but I want you to speculate the clip he provided. He stated that he's "muted me and nospammed me numerous times"

http://www.mediafire...03y3q/23320.dem

If you succeed in reaching the end of the clip before you're CSS crashes you've succeeded to see this admins abuse.

Edited by Pho1

He attempts to attract my attention in anyway in chat by typing things I've said previously and quotes what I say in gang chat in hopes to get some reply out of me.

Id like to see some proof of that. Thats a pretty serious claim.

that I was never nospammed or muted by him

You know exactly what I'm talking about and quite frankly it makes me laugh how you still deny it. You can easily tell the character of a man who denies and never answers a question directly. Realize how since day one I've never denied anything I've done, rather I defended myself by presenting my honest side of the argument. You don't say "To determine whether a ban is justifiable you must consider the TONE it was said in." And you also don't walk around a question simply asking what your perspective of an incident was. It actually makes me laugh at how hard you try to pin something to me knowing that my claim will be neglected. I'm awaiting you to reply and see what you have to say.

Edited by Pho1

L 10/09/2013 - 16:47:47: [nospam.smx] "[HG] Garzilla [J]<1030><STEAM_0:0:27355893><>" enabled nospam on "Pho -ßÃÂ-<960><STEAM_0:0:5180655><>"

First nospam

L 10/09/2013 - 19:10:23: [hg_logeverything.smx] == CLIENT COMMAND == STEAM_0:0:32820484 == [HG] lsd | SexyL!es [A] *Ä„ÃËœ* == sm_nospam == pho 1

Second time he did but didnt work may be due to name idk.

L 10/09/2013 - 16:46:11: [hg_logeverything.smx] == CLIENT COMMAND == STEAM_0:0:27355893 == [HG] Garzilla [J] == mute == pho 2

another mute

L 10/09/2013 - 17:25:27: [hg_logeverything.smx] == CLIENT COMMAND == STEAM_0:0:32820484 == [HG] lsd | SexyL!es [A] *Ä„ÃËœ* == supermute == pho 2

one more

Bye bye, also you are banned on forums ts3 and in game too, so i dont want to deal with you anymore.

• Like 12