Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

cs:s Microphone Check *jb Only Issue* Whats Goin On

Wiki

Hello Fellow players of Jail Break,

This is your old companion, Wiki.

I am having some serious issues with my microphone, as I sit speaking on my microphone on voice chat with [HG] Stylez who says my microphone is working perfectly fine, I cannot speak in game without having extremely choppy output

Here's the kicker, I do not have issues with my mic in any other server, nor do I in any other software that I currently use.

My voice is choppy,

mic booster is OFF,

i play on a MAC.

Archer, thank you for the prompt response on this matter. The advice is good. I am perplexed and hope there is a fix other then buying a headset. (Although that is a great way to update my headset anyway).

Could it be the SV_Audio_0 command? Or a command like it? Could that be something that is reset again in server?

Hello Fellow players of Jail Break,

This is your old companion, Wiki.

I am having some serious issues with my microphone, as I sit speaking on my microphone on voice chat with [HG] Stylez who says my microphone is working perfectly fine, I cannot speak in game without having extremely choppy output

Here's the kicker, I do not have issues with my mic in any other server, nor do I in any other software that I currently use.

My voice is choppy,

mic booster is OFF,

i play on a MAC.

I've been having the same problem for quite awhile as well. I noticed it awhile back ago and couldn't find any fix for it. After awhile, the problem went away for a short time and then eventually came back and I still havent found any fix for it.