Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I Have Very Bad News

Sir Jeddi00

I'm afraid to say, if you haven't heard already, that i've been diagnosed with what is called bone cancer.

It started off as a football injury (Soccer for those american readers :lol: ) which caused me to take two to three days off of school.

Then, after about two or three weeks, i had been kicked really hard in the exact same place of my "injury" { just above the knee, in my lower thigh] which then caused me to take a trip to the hospital, leading to an x-ray of my leg.

I had a consultant tell me that he needed an MRI scan of the injury because of what looked like a cloud around my bone.

The day after the MRI scan (Yesterday from this post date) i had been called in by the same consultant, which he then told me of my tumor.

He explained that the x-ray wasn't in nearly enough detail for them to check what the cloud was, thus giving the need for the MRI, and that the MRI had show that it was a tumor.

And that the tumor was cancerous.

The tumor itself is about the size of my whole upper thigh to date, and is still extremely painful.

I have to travel to a place up north of brittain to get a biopsy of the cancerous tumor and then begin the right kind of kemo therapy.

I don't want to hide my cancer away from people, i wanted to let everyone know because its nice to be open with things, even if they are bad, so i thank you for reading this, and hopefully you will know that its not hard for anyone to be told or go through.

If you wish to see the MRI picture of my tumor check this:

vbw6YrX.jpg

Here's what you're going to do. You're going to get the medical care you need and you're going to keep your leg. Do you understand? You're going to beat that shit that is cancer and kick it in the face. You're going to make it through the whole process. Get better and be with family. This is a gaming community. We are secondary to real life. When you're ready come back to us. Until then you stay with your family and friends.

• Like 6

gl. not cancer but ive been dealing with my own shit disease since last year, not fun.

youre young. youll get through it. just remember everyday is something special no matter how big or small that days victories might be

Yo no troll: You should move to California and get a medical marijuana license.

It's explained pretty well in this video how it helps kill cancerous cells,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TXKjRkkoIOU#t=376

I mean, if you aren't against smoking ganja, and your doctor permits it, and you move to somewhere that doesn't prohibit the medicinal use of marijuana, you should.

You're in my thoughts, take care