Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Mass Slaying Grenahdah

No!

1. Abuser name:Grenahdah

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:60370853

3. What server:HGJB

4. About what time:4:20 Cst

5. PROOF:

89z8V6u.jpg

VVt7Lp6.jpg

gHRqI3E.jpg

9J6P70P.jpg

uXD8JRF.jpg

iqPPErE.jpg

XOzeHiR.jpg

mU0smIH.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident

In the first S/s you can see him try join Ct and get block for being on the Tlist

At the bottom up s/s 2 you can see a paid admin try and ban him.

Reddevil came along to save the day TY Red <3

Edited by RedDevil6193
STEAM_0:0:60370853 he never gets steam id right

• 2 weeks later...

this is what happened I wrote this write when I found my ban post I was mad and im just gunna copy and paste this, because idc if I get unbanned your admins need to not take everything so serious when someone makes tiny mistakes but any ways this is why I slayed everyone and I think your admins blow: nah its bullshit I wasn't camping vents nor kitchen they were just proven wrong and came at my neck I seen him go vents so I cut him off in armory I seen one teleport into kitchen and attempt to teleport so I went into infirmary and when I got In there he teleported and I killed him he thought I was camping and when we were playing last reaction the lead cool kid said last reaction crouch there was 5 people and 3 crouched and then the 4th and the 5th did nothing I shot the 5th and he shot the 4th and said I free killed wich I proved him wrong and he got mad and started disrespecting me I did accidentally free kill crc I believe because there was a red T and I shot into the stack and killed him by accident but I slayed my self I did nothing wrong until what I just did rn wich you will soon find out about I read the rules and the admin training did not break any of them until today you have shitty admins who are fa****s and ruin your server people take it way to serious I only did 1 thing wrong and that was free killing but I slayed my self so fuck you and fuck all the gay admins, no fuck you is chill, and mike,archer,crc is sorta chill all the rest are fa****s who talk shit and act like their the shit over a video game LMAO I feel bad for them. Deuces im out.

• Like 15

the reason why I mass slayed everyone is because they just harassed me and think theyre above anyone and think theyre cool because they've played ten years idc if I get unbanned I just feel bad for some people on that game un ban me or keep me banned idc because your admins are dicks and just verbally attack people who are new to the server so do as you please ill respect what ever choice you make.