Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

An Update For My Story

Sir Jeddi00

I know i may not be welcome in the community anymore, but i'd like to give you guys an update on my story.

It's official, I only have four doses of chemotherapy left. Theoretically, four weeks, but its actually about six weeks due to the condition of my health.

I'm not sure if its been mentioned, but after my surgery, it was confirmed that my tumor was 98% dead and they managed to remove 100% of it withing the tissue and muscle margins. And i've officially declared to be in remission.

You could say im cured, yet there is no solution to cancer at the moment, other than to pause the growth and hopefully stop it from growing or spreading. That is what remission is (For those of you who didn't know).

I've also been given a new drug called mifamuretide, an immunes type of drug.

It is meant to make my immune system target the osteo-sarcoma cells, and unfortunately, it only works for eight out of one hundred, which also changes the osteosarcoma patients survival chances to 77% chance of living with no return, rather than 70%. And to make it even worse, after five years, that 77% Drops to 71%. It's also very costly, at $3000 A dose, and 48 doses in a whole course of mifamuretide( I know of course how lucky i am for it all to be paid for and no charges to me). Thats just over $144,000 of the whole course of it.

I'd also like to say a special thank you to everyone who donated to my charity, We've hit $1000! :D All of the proceeds will be donated to various charitys such as Macmilan cancer, The TeenageCancerTrust and other wards/hospitals that helped me! There may also be some donated to HG, but i cannot make any promises, sorry.

Thank you guys for reading, You can read up on my other related topics

Here:

http://hellsgamers.c...re/#entry573094

And Here:

http://hellsgamers.c...-very-bad-news/

P.S This is just an update for you all who followed my story and was there with me, or even if your werent! :D

Yours sincerely, Holwer.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...