Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Future Of Mmos

Doom XII

Recently I have given up on trying to find the right MMO for me, I have been a major player of WoW for over 5 years, and I just dont find it interesting anymore.

But that is irrelevent now. So I now look the great MMO god and beg for something new and fresh. So far I have looked into some of the recent MMO releases such as Wildstar, and Archeage.

After about a week of Wildstar, and two level 50s later (FML right?) It also has lost my interest. So maybe what Im looking for is something a little more challenging? So I look to Archeage, Without a doubt I feel like this game was meant for me. Its a sandbox style MMO, that is very vast. This game is most likely my best option and I plan on trying in the near future.

What do you guys think about, the future of MMOs, and What kind of MMO do you enjoy playing?

I am looking forward to a MMO called Cabal 2. Ever since Cabal 1 I have not been able to get into MMO due to that game just being the best MMO I have played.

I never gave it any thought, How was the first one in terms of Content?

Maybe when warlords of draenor comes out it'll be what wow needs....i hope

I would like to believe that, but I just dont for see WoD being the turn around that WoW need, however I may be wrong

It was really great. It had a unique combo system that was by far the best I ever seen. Unfortunately, the game became a pay to win game. It was good for 5 years before it turned into that.

Thats a shame, Too many F2P end up going P2W. I just glanced over it. Honestly the game looks great. Cabal 2 May be worth looking to.

Im officialy buying Archeage. I hope to god Im not disappointed. If anyone else decided to pick it up on steam, feel free to add me. I plan on participating in the coming beta events.

Edited by Doom XV
  • Like 1

You could always wait for Tom Clancey's The Division.

go home lol

go play darkfall for a bit

The only time I ever played Darkfall, It was a horrible experience. The World was utterly empty, no players what so ever and the game mechanics just pissed me the hell off.