Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Level 100 Pvp

Tree of Papo

So i was doing battle grounds and arenas literally all day and through out the day ive seen the majority of the players chose Feral Druid, Disc Priest, Assassination Rogue, and Ret Paladan. The sad thing is as a deathknight i am no longer able to 1v2 any of these in the same comp because they are too strong with self heals. I would like to hear your opinions on level 100 pvp. i find its a blast as long as you have a partner and i am looking for 2 so when the season hits i can get 100 3s wins and get the mount. Im a frost dk (NOT BAD ANYMORE :D) and am looking for anyone but would like to not run 3 dps.

So i was doing battle grounds and arenas literally all day and through out the day ive seen the majority of the players chose Feral Druid, Disc Priest, Assassination Rogue, and Ret Paladan. The sad thing is as a deathknight i am no longer able to 1v2 any of these in the same comp because they are too strong with self heals. I would like to hear your opinions on level 100 pvp. i find its a blast as long as you have a partner and i am looking for 2 so when the season hits i can get 100 3s wins and get the mount. Im a frost dk (NOT BAD ANYMORE :D) and am looking for anyone but would like to not run 3 dps.

When I hit 100, I can help you as a resto druid

• Like 1