Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

iPhone

John

Update, you can now send mms, and for those too dumb, that's picture messages.

So now terry can send lydia picture without having to do the stupid email thing.

Hopefully tethering will be up before 2010, but they said they think as soon as it's released it's going to cause bad network delays the first time released

Update, you can now send mms, and for those too dumb, that's picture messages.

So now terry can send lydia picture without having to do the stupid email thing.

Hopefully tethering will be up before 2010, but they said they think as soon as it's released it's going to cause bad network delays the first time released

iphewn sucks balls. wait, now i sound like a microsoft nerd. IPHONE RULZ

People just hate on it either because they don't have one, or because they can't.

I think they are awesome, and the apps are cool. I don't have one though.

Too cheap. :D

:ak::wtf:

heh yuss. and john, id rather have an iphone, but id like to be able to play games on it.

well, not really, i dont really want an iphone. i dont like the at&t service very much at all, its kind of expensive, and in my area, it doesnt get good service. so il stick to my good service of verizon but shit phones!

P.S-- steve jobs and his apple 'droids' are working on getting first person shooters on the iphone.

heh yuss. and john, id rather have an iphone, but id like to be able to play games on it.

well, not really, i dont really want an iphone. i dont like the at&t service very much at all, its kind of expensive, and in my area, it doesnt get good service. so il stick to my good service of verizon but shit phones!

P.S-- steve jobs and his apple 'droids' are working on getting first person shooters on the iphone.

There is first person shooters, alot of them at that, and they are multiplayer via wifi, it's sick as fuck.

t-mobile is starting to get iphones as well, since AT&T's contract with apple expired, so now apple can sell out to whomever.

There is first person shooters, alot of them at that, and they are multiplayer via wifi, it's sick as fuck.

t-mobile is starting to get iphones as well, since AT&T's contract with apple expired, so now apple can sell out to whomever.

NOOOOOOOO well idk, but i thought steve jobs said him and verizon are negotiating about iphones for verizon, and he said they are coming to an agreement, but the contract for at&t and apple expires january 1st 2010 at 12am !

fuck iPhail,

Android > *

it takes the best things about the iPhail and puts them on an open source platform so you don't either have to:

a.) pay the bloodsucking fa****s @ :apple:

or

b.) jailbreak (aka void warranty) your shit to get cool apps

http://www.htc.com/www/product/hero/overview.html

http://www.brighthand.com/default.asp?newsID=15668&news=Sprint+Samsung+InstinctQ+Google+Android

Edited by DJ2

fuck iPhail,

Android > *

it takes the best things about the iPhail and puts them on an open source platform so you don't either have to:

or

iphone is basically pointless.

verizon, you have the blackberry's. they can do just about all a iphone can do, except for the apps. and its 200$ cheaper.

tmobile, i dont really know much about tmobile, but i heard the mytouch3G or the G1, they are good phones. very user friendly. and android, is uber sexy.

iphone is basically pointless.

verizon, you have the blackberry's. they can do just about all a iphone can do, except for the apps. and its 200$ cheaper.

tmobile, i dont really know much about tmobile, but i heard the mytouch3G or the G1, they are good phones. very user friendly. and android, is uber sexy.

Sprint has the HTC Hero which is Android platform and soon will have the samsung instinctQ that will also be running andriod os

DJ, the only way you void your warranty, is if you have to send it in to the them with it jailbroken, but also the only warranty that is given, is for the battery, so really if you ever pay for the warranty, you've wasted your money. To get a new screen if you crack it, (since it is glass), you have to pay 200 dollars...

trust me, i understand the iphone is a waste of money

also, my friend has the HTC Fuze, or something like that, is that also running android?

no, at&t has no android phones and it looks like it will be some time before they do.

Ah, that's stupid. I would love to play around with one of these open source phones...

I jailbroke my iPhone a while back, and it was cool for a little while, untill I realized how stupid it really is, and all it does is slow down my phone, for the ability to make it look a little bit different. Needless to say, I reset everything.

Ah, that's stupid. I would love to play around with one of these open source phones...

I jailbroke my iPhone a while back, and it was cool for a little while, untill I realized how stupid it really is, and all it does is slow down my phone, for the ability to make it look a little bit different. Needless to say, I reset everything.

they function alot like the iphone just are removable storage, and the posibilities for QUALITY apps in the near future is alot higher than the iphone because google has not restricted development, it is just going to take a little time for the platform to be more recognized.

they function alot like the iphone just are removable storage, and the posibilities for QUALITY apps in the near future is alot higher than the iphone because google has not restricted development, it is just going to take a little time for the platform to be more recognized.

i really want to try out the mytouch 3G. ive used the G1, but i didnt like the keys on it. the mytouch is exactly like the iphone, but it has android. android phones are better quality phones, you think?

quality is going to be in the manufacturer, I believe that the open source will eventually be the best way to go, I am waiting for the samsung instinctq to come out because I HATE virtual keyboards with every fiber of my being. I need a physical qwerty keyboard.

Edited by DJ2

fuck iPhail,

Android > *

or

http://www.htc.com/www/product/hero/overview.html

http://www.brighthand.com/default.asp?newsID=15668&news=Sprint+Samsung+InstinctQ+Google+Android

:stfu:

I'm certainly on DJ's side on this one. Any phone that fits the basic hardware requirements that Android is written to run on can run it, so more or less, you just need to pick your handset. Well, whenever manufacturers get around to making phones for it.

The Cliq is also coming down the pipe, and it looks like an interesting concept. It kind of embeds your social networking accounts into your phone.

Motorola-CLIQ-T-Mobile.jpg

Also, welcome to 2004, AT&T!