Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

And Nothing Ever Changes

Lumpymayo

hey you know what fuck you man that video took serious work

kidding

ot: ya it needs a new one even im tired of that song, always liked @Homer's idea to have MoTD's videos related to the server

also its been barely a year since i made the video, even less than a year since its been on the MOTDs since we used a different one initially.

Edited by StyleZ
  • Like 1

Why would you even watch the video when you start playing on our servers lol like everytime lmao

Because the video plays automatically every time a new maps loads and what happens is that we get to hear the first 2 words of the song then an advertisement plays. "And show..... advertisement plays" Very annoying after playing on the server for several months.

Edited by Lumpymayo
  • Like 1

Because the video plays automatically every time a new maps loads and what happens is that we get to hear the first 2 words of the song then an advertisement plays. "And show..... advertisement plays" Very annoying after playing on the server for several months.

cl_disablehtmlmotd 1

np

hey you know what fuck you man that video took serious work

kidding

ot: ya it needs a new one even im tired of that song, always liked @Homer's idea to have MoTD's videos related to the server

also its been barely a year since i made the video, even less than a year since its been on the MOTDs since we used a different one initially.

Yea dude, it's pretty impressive compilation but it's just the repetitiveness is really annoying. You know when you get a new favorite song and you listen to it for a week straight and then you just hate its guts? It's kinda like that in a sense, lol.

Work on another video for sure!

I highly recommend that in the next MOTD video you add a couple seconds of silence before audio kicks in. This will solve the problem of hearing the first two words of a song before an advertisement plays. I wouldn't even mind the current video in the MOTD if it had a few seconds of no audio at the start so it doesn't annoy everyone in the community.