Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

cs:go Eu Admins

nielsfalko

hello my name is nielsfalko (ingamename) and today i was playing jailbreak like almost evry day and i see it more and more evry day mas freekill.

but we cant do any about it since when im on its like 2 a clock night time us so no admin on i think there need to be more eu admins (not promoting my self dont worry :D) but yes ill apply for it once i get (HG) member cuz we need admins on all time

like i mean when u buy gold u get admin right but after a month its gone when u be mod u have it for atleast some time if u dont abuse and keep u on the rules

Idk if mod apps will be open for Jailbreak because we already have like 8 mods for that server.

i know that but i mean for real there shout be helpers with less power then admins or mods they can just tlist and slay and all of those small commadns cuz i have been on this day like 10 hours (i aint go no school so i dont care XD) and for like 8 hours no admin or mod where on when we just needed em so much tnx for looking if u look

i know that but i mean for real there shout be helpers with less power then admins or mods they can just tlist and slay and all of those small commadns cuz i have been on this day like 10 hours (i aint go no school so i dont care XD) and for like 8 hours no admin or mod where on when we just needed em so much tnx for looking if u look

You can be a little helper by reporting it on hgbans I told you this 5 times today and yet you're still complaining.

/thread

I used to be admin on there for a loooong-ass time... Being a European admin is awesome, there's always derps that you can t-list and slay and shit at the time when no Americano admino is on :) Good times, although I think there are currently plenty of European admins, it's just that they're maybe too lazy to get on? Not sure.

I used to be admin on there for a loooong-ass time... Being a European admin is awesome, there's always derps that you can t-list and slay and shit at the time when no Americano admino is on :) Good times, although I think there are currently plenty of European admins, it's just that they're maybe too lazy to get on? Not sure.

well ye i have that prob then cuz atleast 5 hours a day no admin on when im sure there online but yea i see what u mean theere are a loot of mass freekillres on then