Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Gmod) Abuse Report (Jjk)

->SK<-

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

JJK

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:11710485

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

GMOD ZS

How long ago did this take place?

2:41 AM UTC

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Gave two sets of punishment and gave unfair time for zlist. No explanation as to why this degree of punishment was given.

Proof Links?

LOG HG | JJK (STEAM_0:0:11710485) slayed god mode (STEAM_0:1:97889442) 2015-07-02 20:48:17
LOG HG | JJK (STEAM_0:0:11710485) blacklisted god mode (STEAM_0:1:97889442) for 9999 minute(s) 2015-07-02 20:48:13

puNC3VM.jpg

Edited by SuperSkreech
posted god modes steam id not jjks. gg skay

check logs, he attacked every prop in a room with warnings.

zlist was too long but i cannot modify anymore

im not going to sit here and be called an abuser after 10 years.

this place has changed lol

keeping the server clean and creating the rules gets me an abuse report

showing up everyday gets me demoted without warning.

when ppl risk friendship just to get another post count - i think its time to call it quits boys

Edited by JJK
  • Like 9

when ppl risk friendship just to get another post count - i think its time to call it quits boys

I didn't post this for the giggles JJK, I posted it because of the length of zlist, the slay and the circumstance.

I'm not for one second questioning your admin ability, cause you proven quite thoroughly yourself in the past, but I just feel there is something wrong here.

All I can gather from logs I have is that he destroyed a prop, you warned him and he destroyed another prop. You slayed him then gave him the zlist.

You know the process of admining process here JJK more than 99% of admins. If I were to do something like this on the server, I would've been given the same treatment; an abuse report.

Then maybe you should've answered the several messages of us trying to contact you and find out what happened instead of blocking them. Don't ignore everyone trying to find out what is going on when they see a 9999 minute zlist with no report. Could have simply posted why you did it and asked for it to be set to that 2 hour limit but even you know this isn't something that you do continuously without being questioned.

In regards to having to make a report and taking proof for absurdly long punishments? No it has not. If you're talking about the community as a whole, of course it has changed and you've been around to see it change from the days of 50 people where maybe this might slide and the punishment would simply be edited but you've been here up until how you saw bans and general punishments are handled. Again, this thread wouldn't even been here if you had just answered one message.

Don't give me that like this was some sort of altruistic action on your part, someone ruined your experience in server and you went in on them like they fucked your whole day up. And you had plenty of warnings and were talked to many times about your inactivity. When I have DLs asking me "what's up with JJK?", people coming to you with issues that are just ignored and not even relayed to others in DC chat then we have a problem. The entirety of DC at the time let me down with no one doing any of the quarterly reviews but everyone's been spoken to and has been more active with everyone. You on the other hand would pop up maybe once a week to type something and then disappear again.

Sorry but the only person who's risked friendships with others is you, so take responsibility. We've tried to reach out to you and you either ignored/blocked everyone who did. Seriously how simple is it to just say "ah sorry I didn't mean to zlist him for that long I was mad at the time" instead of blocking people. If I'm sitting at a bar with my friend and he starts running around smacking people and pouring drinks on them everyone looks to me to get him out of there. If I have to drag him out and the first thing he says is "what the fuck bro i'm your friend" then yea I guess you're right, it is time to call it quits.

• Like 18