Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Zombie Survival] 09/01/2015 Update Bug Section

->SK<-

Hi all, and thanks for being so patient as we eagerly show off the hard labours that the coding department has worked on over the last few months! With that being said, there may be problems that may not have cropped up during internal testing that may rear its head when pushed to the LIVE server. While we take every precaution and ensure we squish as many bugs as possible, we unfortunately can't find all to squish, so that's where you the public come in :)

NOTE : Please do not put map bug reports here. If you have a bug on a map go here to report it.

If you find a bug while playing the new update, take screenshots, copy code errors and fill in the following :

Description of Bug :

What did you do to cause this bug (how did you produce it) :

Pictures/error code of bug (use spoilers please kthx) :

What should be happening instead :

Thanks for your help, and as always enjoy the update!

-SKay

-jihad inside of a prop does no damage to zombies

-spectator orbs are colliding with humans

-crows are colliding with humans, but i don't think humans are necessarily colliding with crows... if that makes sense.

-limited gun selection on objective evac

-blaster model is getting stuck when dropped (it appears you can only grab it by butt of the weapon. the rest of it will just go through walls/can't be grabbed)

-also the blaster when using 1st person view feels like its really close up/zoomed in and takes up a good part of the screen. view just doesn't look right.

-zombies are randomly showing like 30+ kills on the tab menu. i even saw one with 99 kills. LOL

Edited by IMI4tth3w

-while we playing enervation , in the water part we're slow in water like survival maps , because too slow , like all of humans couldn't make it to end of that part , most of humans is dead.

-you can't Spectate a zombie with right click when you died as a zombie, it have some bug make us can't spectate them.

0FLjnOn.jpg

A few updates were pushed overnight with the following fixes and balances. Fixes in bold, balancing in italics.

ForrestMarkX: Attempted balance for chem zombie, the more chems there are on field then the less damage they do

ForrestMarkX: Fixed TargetID system to properly display weapons and health

ForrestMarkX: Fixed Jihad doing nothing

ForrestMarkX: Weapon tier 4 is now unlocked on 20% infliction

ForrestMarkX: All weapons unlocked from infliction get a discount

ForrestMarkX: Fixed bug with blaster shotgun

ForrestMarkX: Fixed Spectators being forced to zombies on round restart

ForrestMarkX: Laser Boomstick is now only craftable with a car battery and boomstick

ForrestMarkX: Fixed weapons not getting unlocked on intermission in Obj map

ForrestMarkX: Fixed water system on obj maps

ForrestMarkX: Adjusted points received when getting them from a tier 5 or 6 weapon on wave 5 and 6

ForrestMarkX: Nerfed Windigo to have a slower attack speed and run speed

ForrestMarkX: Fixed crows and spectators colliding with players

ForrestMarkX: Fixed humans going to spectator and then to zombie getting their kills identified as brains eaten

• Like 1

1) If switched to a weapon with no ammo to start with, then refill it, it cannot be reloaded immediately; It must be switched out and back to function. Not seeing error in console.

2) The buff perk seems to be breaking every props' collision box, I don't see error in console though. Not sure how to reproduce but it seems to happen around the server quite often. Symptoms are you can walk right through the props, and sometimes they stay in their transparent form after being dropped/nailed.

3) People getting launched up in the air for unknown reason; especially in helipad map?

Also, the MOTHERFUCKING SPECTATORS. There more dangerous than the zombies now.

Use F1 to disable spectators' orb if that's what you are talking about.

And also the night vision for zombie is still flashing even though it is brighter now.

Since the HG update certain guns will no longer load and instead will be replaced with errors. the weapons that i have confirmed this happening with are the boomstick, blaster shotgun and various SMG's. I have no errors on any other servers nor the east server of HG since it has yet to be updated. I tried reinstalling the game and getting rid of all addons other than ones needed for HG zombie survival. I'm not sure what resource pack these new models/textures are from so i have no idea where the issue lies.

For the record i have these resources already:

-HG textures from workshop

-CS:GO installed and mounted

-HL2 installed and mounted

-CSS textures from Jan 2015 in addons folder and are working correctly from what i can tell.

-TF2 installed and mounted

hitbox is very low on turrets now making it difficult to add ammo as human and damage as a zombie.

Yes this and the bug with manually aiming turrets is back. When manually aiming the turret hits itself. I think I heard a rumor that you can get past this glitch by aiming at a wall, but I haven't tested it.

• 3 months later...