Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Wave 5 Restricted Weapons!? Seriously

Gewehrwolf

Everything about the update is good and all, except for this tumor of an improvement

A lot of people aren't happy that you have to buy all of the good weapons on WAVE FUCKING 5.

Here's why

The zombies are already buffed to take down most good cades. And we NEED powerful weapons to clear them out before they rape the cade.

People don't buy these weapons to make points, they buy it because it's fun killing stuff with them. The boomstick and impaler are HG personal favorites, and your just going to yank that away until wave 5

Making it to wave 5 is RARE. We all usually die before then. With the zombies not being killed fast enough, we now got even LOWER chance of making it to wave 5

Nothing was wrong with buying boomsticks and impalers on wave 3. The zombies still have the upperhand, especially after this update with the new bosses and shit. What led you to this decision?

This post is a request from multiple players, it's not just me

tHIS is a message from me, and all impaler users, boomstickers, and reapers. We have come to say to get rid of this. Seriously

And no "point doubling" or whatever is going to make us happy.

If it's not too much trouble, at LEAST lower it to wave 4. Hell, anything but wave God damn 5

Edited by Soldier of 4chan
  • Like 14

This should be going here instead of ranting aimlessly without giving it some thought.

Nothing is final; it's all subject to change. However you need to voice your concern in the correct place and with a logical look at it. While I feel the complaint is understandable the issue I find is as soon as the zombies got boomstick'd on round three, it was game over for them. As part of my content pack which you can find here I will be taking responsibility of balancing the point shop to be more attractive to players and be fair for both sides.

Now a lot has changed since the last update so it will take some time to iron out the kinks in the hose, but if you leave logistical feedback we can use, then we can shape it for the betterment of the community.

Also saying stuff like this :

This post is a request from multiple players, it's not just me

tHIS is a message from me, and all impaler users, boomstickers, and reapers

Grinds my gears. If people agree with you, they should like the post and that will properly gauge how people feel about it. Don't post on behalf of people; if they REALLY AND TRULY CARE they will come and voice their concerns.

But thank you for your thread. I will take this into consideration along with all the other feedback incoming and will present something to the community that they should agree on :)

• Like 4

Perhapes I need to be more clear in my update logs, it's not restricted to wave 5. Tier 5 is unlocked when 50% humans die and Tier 6 when 80% die

Oh great, now we can use our best weapons when the zombies are already chewing out our doors.

In other words, not good enough Forrest. Make the impaler, the boomstick, and all that other shit available at wave 3 intermission