Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Meh That A Zs Is Lots Of Changed Than Before.

Awesome dude

- The Crossbow Impalar is nerfed is useless idea, that totally so fucking the unbalanced and reload is slowest than in a real life why NOT nerf the damage from 100 to 75 or 50 ?????

- Some the bonus crate is useless.

- I just see SKay is buffed Ender Shotgun Automatic is bad idea and overpowered the human team. Bring back to old Ender Shotgun its better.

- Knockback scale is totally useless and weird shit, why not make the human team have tier 5+ weapons, this is should give a zombie increase speed or increase knockback scale by +0.005

- XM1014 is nerf so good.

- I don't like those new traits because its make human will be OP as fuck.

- I enjoy that reload ammo is exploit since last 3 HG ZS updated example 150 clip in the Minigun then i reload then I got 299 clip ammo in the Minigun "Death Machine" its crazy.

Edited by How Super Terrible?
  • Like 8

- Crossbow is completely useless

- 4 new traits we do not need this we play Zombie survival since 4 years we always play with the same trait

- Some weapon unbalanced and minigun should be completely removed from this serveur this weapon with 150 clip and new trait i can spend 150 clip in 10sec how zombie can survive against this ?

- MLG bonus crate YEAAH seriously you should remove 60% bonus like Heroes, iron man, super jump, speed boots, extra life etc..

- We can exploit with !stuck since 3 months and fucked all obj map

- Need review knockback in obj map i can kill human in 2 seconds with goul

- And more............ many more

HG zs is already finished we dont need more update it should be an update of the map every 6 months and some event dont need to spend hours of coding for put shit in serveur .

Do not be surprised I'm leaving of this seveur after 2'500 hours played and I am not alone

Edited by Trazix
  • Like 4

"The weapons are nerfed to make the useless traits seem useful" - Sgay

T1KQohz.gif

But on a serious note;

All weapons are subject to change. The Ender Shotgun was tweaked to try and make it more consistent rather than it being a case of "You either do full damage or you don't".

In fact, I am looking into re-tweaking the majority of the weapons as is. With the new back end reload system in place and (mostly) free of bugs the weapons that have really retarded reload times (such as the Minigun which you correctly pointed out) will be the first under the hammer.

Also I really would've liked to see the problems put into individual threads, people have differing opinions of what is right or wrong, and they all need to be heard.

• Like 1

I agree with face wholeheartedly, the impaler is still very damn good. You can still make so many points, but everyone has their opinions, for bonus crates maybe they can be tweaked a bit to where they are a bit less op i mean a chance to get 200 points is almost very easy. I see a person get 180-200 points from 1 crate almost every single game. That's not really too rare. As for when it comes to the minigun i think it's agreeable it can be a bit op but i dont think it needs to be removed just needs a way slower fire rate. As for Trazix saying we don't need all these new things that is strictly opinionated but seriously who wants to play the same game mode without any flare or cool changes? But once again this is my opinion on that matter but i think personally a good bit of people are happy with the crates. As for you saying you will leave the server there are obviously other people that are happy with this update and will stay longer but once again this is all opinionated.

• Like 1

- XM1014 is nerf so good.

Pfff.

All they did was remove 10 dmg from the shot and add 3 more spray shots which in the ends means the XM is still OP.

I can still make +300 points by going outside and shooting zombies that come for me.

But I dont think XM should be nerfed, its a weapon that its main use is to counter attack fast zombies and other fast classes and its good for that.

I am personally a good user of the XM and I can even defend myself agaisnt 10 if not 20 zombies alone, but thats just me, most of the people on the server dont even know how to use a lot of the tier 5 weps without dying or loosing profit.

So leave the XM as it is now pls.

Pfff.

All they did was remove 10 dmg from the shot and add 3 more spray shots which in the ends means the XM is still OP.

I can still make +300 points by going outside and shooting zombies that come for me.

But I dont think XM should be nerfed, its a weapon that its main use is to counter attack fast zombies and other fast classes and its good for that.

I am personally a good user of the XM and I can even defend myself agaisnt 10 if not 20 zombies alone, but thats just me, most of the people on the server dont even know how to use a lot of the tier 5 weps without dying or loosing profit.

So leave the XM as it is now pls.

They nerfed XM1014 the reload and damage so its good because before its was 35 damage and reload very fast but now 24 damage i think and reload is nerfed like crossbow reload.

They nerfed XM1014 the reload and damage so its good because before its was 35 damage and reload very fast but now 24 damage i think and reload is nerfed like crossbow reload.

Yeah kinda, its not as slow as the crossbow its like +.5 seconds of reload but you can indeed notice the difference