Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Weapon: "disassembler" Negev Machine Gun

iProbie

Negev-CSGO.jpeg?format=300w

Ah, she's a happy little death-dealing princess. Look at this amazing baby. Extra fast thrusting action. High unloading efficiency. Wild and unpredictable just like Kim Jong Un.

High maintenance, just like your wife and kids.

The prized mascot of Israeli's gun-engineering (idk shit about guns irl)

hqdefault.jpg

holy fucking shitballs, dual bloody hell wield motherfucking fucker Negevs!

anyway, back to topic.

simple, please add Negev to ZS. I choose Disassembler as the name because it literally disassembles zombies (except for Shades, fuck Shades). but because of the Minigun problem that we had recently (RIP Obliterator Minigun Rest in Pepperonis), here are some unique features that we can use for this baby to make it balanced:

Cost: 380 points (that's 304 points for you wankers who cannot do math during intermissions)

Damage: 41

Rate of Fire: 0.061

Min accuracy: 0.31

Max accuracy: 0.08

Ammunition type: Assault Rifle

How do you even balance the Disassembler Machine Gun????

1. THIS WEAPON WILL NOT REQUIRE ANY RELOAD!

All of the ammo you bought is going to put in the clip without any reloading necessary. Think about Turrets (RIP Turrets) if you're confused or if you think my English is shit.

Wow, nice joke m8, good shit, abandon this stupid thread. Fucking iProbie shitposter.

But wait, there's more!

2. THIS WEAPON FEATURES A HEAT SYSTEM

As you fire the Disassembler, the weapon will generate heat! At a rate of 15% heat per second as long as you are firing! This would mean you'd reach 100% heat after 6.6666666666667 seconds of continuous, uninterrupted firing!

What happens when you reach 100% heat?

Well, if you ever reach 100% heat, you dun goof. The weapon will malfunction from being too hot, unable to fire for 5 seconds. And because you're holding such a hot thing, you'll take 15 damage! Yay more points for Medics!

3. THAT SUCKS!

It's okay, when you're not firing the weapon, the heat decays at a rate of 20% per second. But wait, there's more!

Now that you don't have to reload. The reload button (by default R) can be pressed to speed up the cooling down process! Each press/tap reduces heat by 5% (time to practice your spammi... tapping skills).

4. Finally, for those who don't like being interrupted because of the stupid overheating issue: Here's some good news!

When the weapon overheats, a dialogue will show to the player telling he/she can press R (reload) once to instantly cool down the weapon completely while at the same time healing you for 15 hp (to compensate the overheat damage) at a cost of 15 points!

Yes, just keep pressing R once the gun overheats (may lead to more pointwhoring . All point loss due to buying this weapon is not my responsibility.)

That's it, folks! Of course, I'm not going to be the one doing the coding and shit because I'm too lazy for that. Ask Forrest or Skay! Bye!

Edited by iProbie
  • Like 1

I think something like this might run into the same overpowerdness the minigun was stuck with. But besides that I don't know how this would be coded with my incredibly limited "knowledge", it just seems out of the realm of possibilty. I'd love to see something like this in action though to test so many interesting and unused potential game mechanics.