Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Ts3) Abuse Report (Kingslayer)

Ace_0025

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

KingSlayer

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:67460466

Where did this occur?

TS3

What server?

voice.hellsgamers.com:2012

How long ago did this take place?

12:40:30 PST

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I thought a fellow HG member(s) would remember something a high rank LoL player said to me(us) during a LoL match, so I renamed my TS3 name as one of the things he said to us being "You deserve to lose" because we were worse at the game than he was. I moved to a channel where one of my friends was to see if he remembered, about a minute later i was kicked with the reason being "no". I ignored it thinking it was a DS being funny and rejoined to see if my friend would notice (i later noticed he was afk). A few moments later I was banned for an hour with the reason shown in a screenshot. I never bothered him or communicated anything towards KingSlayer for the past 5 days. I don't have the conversation between us and the high rank LoL player because it was in-game, but I do have a recent skype chat with him(the LoL player) to show what I mean by calling us "bad" and stuff of that nature (if that's of any use). Very confused on what the ban was for. I want this to be known as he's done similar things to others who don't bother to speak up or don't have enough evidence. (Sorry for the late report, was in a LoL match when the incident happened).

Proof Links?

iYNi07v.png

cq9jJMj.png

Zbg9B99.png

Edited by Ace_0025
  • Like 2

Alright so Dead was afk for 1 and a half hours at that time so I could immediantly assume that you were there to insult me since you know I have been deranking. I kicked you for the reason no because I percieved it as you being passive aggressive as you normally are and you didnt inquire about why I kicked you and then you proceed to do the exact same thing again. So I guess my bad? That Dead was afk and I assumed you were insulting me like normal?

As for this

I want this to be known as he's done similar things to others who don't bother to speak up or don't have enough evidence.

If you mean sparxy where he said the n word 3 times in my channel or maybe the other time you and panda were spamming chat/ mic spamming. Then sure since I thought we were friends and I wouldn't have to screenshot every little thing about this garbage.

I thought a fellow HG member(s) would remember something a high rank LoL player said to me(us) during a LoL match

Also this last time I checked Dead has never played with this guy and only I have played with him and you. And who the hell would know what you named him on skype how am I supposed to respond to this when you are like this all the time to me