Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Looking To Get Better At Cs:go?

We've played together quite a bit and I always notice that you have a nade for EVERYTHING. Did you look this up individually, or did you have some page you went to?

A lot of smokes that I know have come from me being on teams, but if i need to learn a new smoke, ill just search it up on youtube. generally once i know a smoke, i don't usually forget it.

how to not get caught with knife out :c

This comes down to individual awareness, aka not rushing into a bombsite with a knife. But for example

If you're playing cache and you're in B "sunroom" and you want to rotate to a where your team is taking but no one is watching mid. In stead of balls deep rushing to a with knife out, take our your gun and clear corners middle as someone could flank. It all comes down to positioning of yourself and your team.

How to anti strafe (anti sidestep) because it's very annoying at times.

Maybe some tips on how to aim better with pistols?

What do you mean when you say anti strafe. Like moving left (stop really fast and shoot" and move the other way? like in a fluid motion so it looks as if you're running still?

Also i'll say this for every weapon. If you want to learn how to use a weapon, DM specifically with that weapon.

Edited by Frizzzyyy

Yeah, and killing people who strafes around

Hitting people strafing comes down to raw aim. Crosshair placement can only do so much. if people run passed your crosshair then raw aim "movement of your hand" is how to kill them. To improve your aim obviously deathmatch. DM builds muscle memory in your arm which helps aiming. I also advise a lower sensitivity so you have more control in smaller movements.

@ , check this out man you might learn a thing or two... oh wait getrektm8

question tho, any resolution you recommend ?

Personally I play 4:3 and can't get away from 1280x960 stretch. It does all come down to what the individual is most comfortable with though.

• Like 1
  • Executive Council

Personally I play 4:3 and can't get away from 1280x960 stretch. It does all come down to what the individual is most comfortable with though.

Do you find stretch makes it easier to aim because the models are fatter? I played with it but got annoyed because I like to tab out from time to time or use my second screen and CS flips shit when I do that in full screen, which I why I play windowed.