Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report (-Hg- Quad)

UnPrePared_

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

-hg- Quad

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:1:100058902

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jailbreak

How long ago did this take place?

5min ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Apperently he can gags me for edgy humor?

Not only me he gags everyone for anything like toxicity when someone clearly just trashtalked

Proof Links?

• Like 4

http://hellsgamers.g...es/chat/5862835

kek you've had issues before, you disrespect alot

before i was telling you to stop being pretty toxic, and in that gang you were pissed bout being made to change your music so he can play his.

You've had problems like that before, i warned you to stop and you didn't. thanks

ALSO it was like 30 seconds left in the round and it was a 1 round gag, so he was all good where it wasnt like a 3 round gag

Edited by Tyrion quadister

http://hellsgamers.g...es/chat/5862835

kek you've had issues before, you disrespect alot

before i was telling you to stop being pretty toxic, and in that gang you were pissed bout being made to change your music so he can play his.

You've had problems like that before, i warned you to stop and you didn't. thanks

ALSO it was like 30 seconds left in the round and it was a 1 round gag, so he was all good where it wasnt like a 3 round gag

I was never banned for disrespecting anyone here.

The T asked me to stop I did stop said my opinion which is true and you then gag me because it's edgy humour?

Where do you get this "Toxic behaviour" from which you claim I am?

But that doesn't matter at all with the subject we are on, the thing here is that you abused your powers as useally.

• Like 2