Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Reddevil (Muted 9 Rounds)

T_Yamamoto

1. Abuser name: Reddevil6193

2. Their Steam Id: 0:34243649

3. What server: CSS JB

4. About what time: 8:15EST (about)

5. PROOF: http://i.imgur.com/nOG1Rfi.png

6. Please tell us about the incident

A couple of rounds earlier, we were having joke day and a couple of us were telling sick jokes about the death of Paul Walker.

Fast forward, I find one and post it. Following this, RD mutes me for 9 rounds (if it was like 1-3 rounds, understandable, but 9 is what I found a bit excessive)

Reddevil, I know you'll be reading this. I know you probably won't care and this will just get shot down and all, but 9 rounds?

Edited by Hoodrow Thrillson
  • Like 2

You sir, crossed the wrong path. I'm sure he told you to stop with the jokes and you didn't. I'm sure you were an idiot and decided to not listen to Red. In the end Red owned you. "Beech".

Listen next time and maybe he'll put some lub on.

• Like 5

You sir, crossed the wrong path. I'm sure he told you to stop with the jokes and you didn't. I'm sure you were an idiot and decided to not listen to Red. In the end Red owned you. "Beech".

Listen next time and maybe he'll put some lub on.

The one warning that I saw was only after the fact. (the "hey recruit stfu") (Didn't see it before hand, or I never read it)

If I saw that he told me to stop, I would have stopped.

Also, I love how you're being kinda rude. I just love how this community works.

And since he's uM, it makes him more or less untouchable.

Edited by Hoodrow Thrillson
  • Like 1

You tried to start drama, i warned you and you still continued.

Fyi i warned you that i will ban you if you kept going, you are lucky you got a gag.

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/a4/nog1rfi.png

I just highlighted parts if someone didnt wanted to read whole console.

I didn't see it until after I was muted for 9 rounds.

I'm not really upset about the mute. Just the length of the mute.

It's a gaming community and I love to have fun. Now if you want to be serious, let's be serious. Read this and tell me if you didn't spam. post-241-0-99362900-1386642587_thumb.png

Well your text came off as rude (in my eyes).

On occasions, I do spam things, I admit.

So you realize if you spam, you get gagged?

Yes, I've been in the servers to know that.

I usually end up getting the "stop spamming" auto message.

Also the only times I really do spam is like camping b4 last, freekills, freeshots, and probably some other stuff (like when the lead asks for what day we want, "type 1 for..." etc)

Are you new to the servers?

Nope. I've been around a couple of months.

I know the rules, how the game (of JB) works and such.

I just don't think I deserved a 9 round mute. This was my only concern.

I just don't think Reddevil knew about how we had a joke day earlier and how some of us made sick jokes about Paul Walker. (Or, I don't know)

The mute, I honestly don't give a crap about since its just a mute, I mean its justified since I clearly missed Reddevil's post (I honestly didn't see it), but its the 9 rounds.

I agree with Nite's last post. I really don't see how it's abuse. Granted, it might be a bit long for a first offense, but it's not unusually long. The admins have found out that if they only mute someone for 2-3 rounds, it's NOT a good enough deterrent.

That said:

• Nite, please don't call him an idiot like your above post.
  • Red, please find a more pleasant way to tell people to be quiet than "STFU" next time.

TL;DR: Nothing egregious happened here. This isn't abuse.

• Like 7