Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Minigames

Joey7

As long as it does not affect score, I cant see it being a problem. We dont want to penalize people on their rank/score for something that is an option in gameplay. Maybe I am not understanding fully, so feel free to find me in teamspeak.

I always found the rules for minigames very obscure but the way I see it is that you can't cause then it causes others to wait. And since the admin's job is to make the server amusing and moderate it doesn't seem to fun to watch people redo a map over and over. I'm aware that they can also rejoin and do the same but then you just have an endless round.

I always found the rules for minigames very obscure but the way I see it is that you can't cause then it causes others to wait. And since the admin's job is to make the server amusing and moderate it doesn't seem to fun to watch people redo a map over and over. I'm aware that they can also rejoin and do the same but then you just have an endless round.

If the map does not have an afk killer, the mapper may have intended to have an endless round. If everyone can just rejoin they shouldn't have a problem with it not being amusing and if they do, they can just RTV the map.