Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Dj Spikyb Admin Abuse: T-Listing

Your Mom

1. Abuser name: ىćą¹ « DJ SpiKyB

2. Their Steam Id: unknown STEAM_0:1:7324721

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: about 6:30 Pacific

5. PROOF: Attached Demo

6. Please tell us about the incident: At about 3:53 of the attached demo, lazy turtle rebels from the top of cells and runs toward obs even though lead only told those in 7th cell to do so. you_mom then killed the rebeller, and he was t-listed shortly after. Even though he was only given a 5 minute t-list, the punishment was unfounded. Admins should not t-list just because their friends were caught rebelling.

6.dem

Edited by RedDevil6193
STEAM_0:1:7324721
  • Like 2

Sorry your mom for an invalid tlist if it was, I had missed the incident so I was hesitant to tlist you but I had multiple people calling it out as a tlist, I usually don't do anything if I did not catch it myself, that was a ruff night as I was the only admin with 40 people lol...If you'd like i'll give ya some credits or rep bro, sorry :(

Dont take word of anyone, unless you see it dont do anything.

Since you said you derped this was abuse i guess.

I reviewed the demo and for the person who made this report, your demo fails to show what your_mom did on obs, since you are on big cage and you cant see whats he doing in obs with the remaining t.

SO next time i would like to see that, otherwise you cant prove the abuse.

• Like 1