Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Abuse

OnlyBhop

1. Abuser name: "HG | HyperActive" and "╰☆╮ Mr. xMADx {R}"

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:8271960 and STEAM_0:0:84626423

3. What server: CSS Jailbreak

4. About what time: 25 minutes ago

5. PROOF: See attached files

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Hyper free slayed UnPrePared_ during a war day. Denied that it was a free slay and then you can read the chat logs about what he says and what Mr. Mad says to me.

The admins were not showing the server well to the players. The disrespect may not be "abuse" as such but it sure felt like it.

post-25110-0-64837000-1399731567_thumb.png

post-25110-0-64220500-1399731571_thumb.png

post-25110-0-40968900-1399731575_thumb.png

post-25110-0-08978500-1399731585_thumb.jpg

This obviously isn't a great week for me. Starting off with the slay, I said I didn't freeslay because I never saw the "Search & Destroy" notification pop up, at my instinct I thought it was too early and went ahead with a slay instead of checking console. I apologize for the freeslay, I should have handled the situation better.

As for the "admins are the only ones who can disrespect", that was strictly a joke. Not sure why you took it seriously as multiple people laughed. Of course admins cannot disrespect, that's common sense. If you look at the 2nd screenshot and read a bit before the highlighted terms, you will see that everyone is talking about respect, we're all having fun and joking around how everyone should be respectful and everything. I understand that the freeslay is a serious offense and would like to apologize for it. Yesterday and today have not been my day.

That's all I can say really, I'm not going to sit here and make an excuse. I can't defend on what Mr. Mad said really, but I know he was just joking around. He says that stuff to everyone, Jailbreak is just a group of people that see each other everyday, so we know this stuff happens and it doesn't bug us.

ok first of all i wasn't being serious clearly...i joke like that with everyone on the server to have fun and make people laugh and enjoy the server and if i offended you I'm sorry just let me now next time...you can ask anyone in the server that plays with me on jailbreak i mean i got to live up to my name lol....as for hyper if he seen he left the war day then what he did was right...and even if he didn't leave the warday and it was a free slay everyone makes mistakes at some point or another which happens for hyper "RARELY" the guy he slayed didn't even complain about it so it must have been justified.

ok first of all i wasn't being serious clearly...i joke like that with everyone on the server to have fun and make people laugh and enjoy the server and if i offended you I'm sorry just let me now next time...you can ask anyone in the server that plays with me on jailbreak i mean i got to live up to my name lol....as for hyper if he seen he left the war day then what he did was right...and even if he didn't leave the warday and it was a free slay everyone makes mistakes at some point or another which happens for hyper "RARELY" the guy he slayed didn't even complain about it so it must have been justified.

I'd just like to say that the guy that was free slain was actually quite annoyed and you know that.

and if you can't take a joke like the post you put above about me then idk what to tell you obviously i wasn't being serious so idk y you need to make a big deal outa it...you act like me and hyper slayed everyone for 20 rounds or something lol?

I got freekilled/free slayed all the time and for no reason I can not play my music during LR's or wardays or when there is no lead?

Some of the Admins are ruining for me the fun on this server by doing such things too me.

And when an Admin dies, what they first do is Spectate me and slay me if I make a mistake.. That is not fun anymore.

PS: Can one of the Admins/Owners check why I can not play HLDJ? It's boring without music :P

when can you not play music during lr or war day...do you have proof of this/is it bad quality and we told you off...and for the freekills we try the best we can to stop it when we see it...and do you have proof of any other slay besides the one that he posted above from hyper...because i know that you have not been slated except for that one time by hyper and I'm on this server when i am not working and have never seen you or bhop on this server before until tonight?

From what this is its more of an honest mistake since he didn't notice the search and destroy pop up and went with the time only which can be a common mistake. Hyper I need you just to pay more attention next time and just glance at console if you see cts running out of the area first.

Also it may look like abuse to you for the disrespect but its not since there is no admin used with that. Reviewed.

• Like 1