Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

admin revoked Guardian Abuse Report

Dat Ass

1. Abuser name: RoG Guardian

2. Their Steam Id: 1:48343948

3. What server: HG Jailbreak CSGO

4. About what time: 7:30 EST

5. PROOF: Attached in images.

EXTRA INFO: His excuse was that Judge Dredd killed people before the warden said he could. Well, Judge Dredd was the warden, plus he only killed people that were incell RED. Guardian states that he was not warden even though it clearly shows he was. Dredd killed Xeo, and Kagura which in the console clearly shows they were red.

post-24510-0-25678600-1399938520_thumb.jpg

post-24510-0-91431100-1399938525_thumb.jpg

post-24510-0-81519800-1399938537_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

1. Abuser name: Guardian

2. Their Steam Id: 1:48343948

3. What server: HG Jailbreak CSGO

4. About what time: 8:00 PM U.S. Eastern

5. PROOF: Attached

6. Please tell us what happened:

Upon being unbanned, GuardiaN came to Jailbreak, played a couple rounds, and decided to freeslay a lead doing nothing wrong in his round, or any round before. GuardiaN disconnected after making this slay, probably after realizing he freeslayed, as shown in first screenshot

3 other admins said this was an abusive freeslay, and the lead in question also stated he believed he did nothing wrong.

In first attachment is the demo, if you want the full thing, start watching at tick 79000

In second attachment, I took the liberty of firing up fraps, and using valve's fancy new drive command to show a perspective of the 'freekills' on red terrorists who went to kitchen that GuardiaN most likely slayed him for. Sorry for low quality on the video, I had to edit and lower the quality harshly to get the size from 1.26 GB to about 25 megs; I have a limited 50 gb a month plan and cannot afford to upload large files. It should still be watchable though.

In other attachments are:

The screenshot showing GuardiaN's disconnect after slay

A screenshot showing the lead in question (Judge Dredd) confirming he did nothing wrong, in case the videos were not enough.

Guardian Abuse low quality.wmv

w2-2-10.dem

post-24781-0-86791000-1399939767_thumb.jpg

post-24781-0-57738100-1399939769_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sean71596
  • Like 1

I love how I just bought VIP after my Gold membership expired. I can't really say to much since I cannot view any of the video footage because of the low quality. He had killed two members who where in there cells, before they even began. Dredd, to my understanding was not warden, some guy with a very thick ascent was.

First off judge dredd was the warden as you can see in the demo. Second of all even if he wasn't the demo he would have still not have been freekilling since the only people he killed were those who were red from teleporting to kitchen. Now explain to me if you can't even understand those simple rules then why should i let you keep your admin?

• Like 6

GuardiaN, seeing how you apparently did not look at the demo that has no loss of quality, I am at work now, on unlimited internet.

On my break time I decided to rework the video snip I made, in high quality, just for you.

You should find it to your liking, but keep in mind you should be able to do this yourself; just open the demo, then demoui, and select 'drive' and you get a free moving camera.

The forum file attacher does not seem to like the size of the file, I uploaded it to mediafire instead.

https://www.mediafire.com/?32hh83156co4u3d

At this point, don't waste your time; just use the demo. If you don't know how to us a source .dem file for whatever reason, look up a tutorial on YouTube, there's literally hundreds of them.

Long story short, download the demo, and put it in the subdirectory 'csgo' of your CSGO directory under steamapps in your steam folder.

Then launch csgo, and type "playdemo 'name'" in console

After it loads, type "demoui" in console.

Then type "demo_gototick 79000" in console.

After it finds the correct tick, select "drive" along the bottom of the demoui

This will allow you to move freely around the demo as if you were in noclip; use was to move and drag with left click on the screen to change viewing direction.

Navigate your way over to the kitchen and you will see the same thing that is included in the video; dredd killing two rebellers, and you slaying him for it.

• Like 5