Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Tdmcars Error Sound

Cosmic

So, I recently Got my Textures And sound fixed thanks to The PERP Content Pack

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/85871-steps-towards-the-perp-content/page__st__20

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/85810-perp-content/

But Thats not What im here to talk about. Im here to talk about the TDMCars Error Sound i been getting in consoles abm7RQZ.png

Is there a way to fix this? this have been bugging and irritating me in consoles for the past PERP life.

If the server runs off workshop items they are downloaded as .gma files in the addons folder, not sure you can really fix that error.

I searched up .gma in the search bar. it does show up, but it shows up as the model of the guns, cars, etc, but not sounds. Edited by Cosmic

It's a container for addons, it has the models, textures, sounds, and scripts inside.

hmm. so wat if i dont find it (which im going to find right now), do i have to download the TDMcars from the workshop or something?

I fixed those once. Those files sound awful (worse than the default uzi sound) If I were you I'd just find some empty .wavs and put those in place, but here is how to fix them anyways:

See these? Basically all you have to do to fix the files is to make a tires folder under TDMCars, then copy those 3 .wav files, and rename them to the correct name, and there you go, it will be fixed.

• Like 1

I fixed those once. Those files sound awful (worse than the default uzi sound) If I were you I'd just find some empty .wavs and put those in place, but here is how to fix them anyways:

See these? Basically all you have to do to fix the files is to make a tires folder under TDMCars, then copy those 3 .wav files, and rename them to the correct name, and there you go, it will be fixed.

wat do i rename them to?

ok ty :D Edited by Cosmic