Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Player Models Appearing As Giant Error Signs

Hey i have played in your servers for a long time, recently i started receiving a very strange model error just in your server i was wondering if you could shed some light on a solution to this issue im having. Here is a list of all of the things i have tried i tried to completely delete my models folder, verified game cache, checked to make sure my graphics card drivers are up to date. Im at a loss i cant figure out whats going on.

post-25257-0-21382900-1400556434_thumb.jpg

post-25257-0-95116900-1400556439_thumb.jpg

Do you run any kind of config that may be blocking the files? I just tested two different servers ( minigames yesterday was having the same issue ) and it downloaded the files fine.

edit: I removed the v1 models and I got the errors, bonbon make sure you reference these files fbi_supporterv2.mdl and leet_supporterv2.mdl in the mod.

Edited by Short
  • Like 1

hi i'd like to bump this, as i'm recently experiencing this too on the 24/7 DM servers, Office, Crackhouse, and Dust 2.

It appears that the VIPs are appearing as ERRORS.

When i join a game, people complain to me that i appear as a giant error sign to them. another [vip] player joined, but he said i looked fine to him. I was wearing the VIP skin....BUT to ME he appeared to be the ERROR this time.

Looks like some kind of inconsistent loading of the VIP skins.

Can this be fixed?