Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Missing Texutre's When I Play

When I play, I see missing textures. I have asked people on the server how to fix this but they always troll or say delete system 32. I own all the source games for garry's mod but I still get this problem with a few maps.

If anyone can help me or link a fix for this I would be very grateful. This is also my first forum post so sorry if I did anything wrong, and thanks for your time.

I attached a picture of the bug I'm having problems with.

Ef4TL0.jpg

Edited by Cogs Fixmore

That is a custom made texture in your photo. Worst case I can just send you the vmf and vmt file and you wont have anymore problems.

Actually if I look closer it seems to be reflections so it could be an old case of bum cubemaps? Strange because if that was the case everyone would see the purple not just a handful of people.

If you have dramas on any of my maps, let me know so I can work to fix them. If it isn't the map, blame Gabe!

Edited by Tomomo