Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

College! Xd

Christa Rice

Sadly it is true all the money in the world can buy you a great out standing education, Yet if you don't live in the real world and know how it truly workers you'll be fucked. Sad but true

Think outside the box like the guy that started Nike out the back of his car or Bill Gates that ever even complete High School. Great thinks and people that makes it rich do not follow everyone else path in this world. They make there own sometimes by walking where no one has gone or going the by no one thinks is possible,

First off, Bill Gates did complete High School, he later dropped out of Harvard to pursue his dream. Now, while college may not be the choice for everyone, it isn't necessarily a bad thing which is what I am getting from your response here. You even see this people in their commencement speeches often saying that College is still an excellent resource (Hell, just go watch Steve Jobs' commencement speech). Just think about it, if you ever wanted to be an engineer, a doctor, a lawyer, it often requires a college degree, but to claim that getting a good education doesn't show you how to live in the real world is honestly pretty funny because look at the facts, those people that grinded their way through years and years of studying has prepared them for the real world, because they are going to end up making great salaries that will put more than just bread on the table. Honestly you need to think where did these great ideas start? In the classrooms, in the college dormrooms.

Think outside the box like the guy that started Nike out the back of his car or Bill Gates that ever even complete High School. Great thinks and people that makes it rich do not follow everyone else path in this world. They make there own sometimes by walking where no one has gone or going the by no one thinks is possible,

http://www.educationdive.com/news/where-did-the-richest-people-in-america-go-to-college/173268/

Bill gates completed high school.

But him, Mark Zuckerberg and Gabe Newell all dropped out of harvard.

But they all completed high school.

I knew I should have asked my friend google but just tried to swing it off memory. TyTY

Sadly it is true all the money in the world can buy you a great out standing education, Yet if you don't live in the real world and know how it truly workers you'll be fucked. Sad but true

I can't see the edited version, so I don't know if you did it on purpose, but nice grammar lol.

Dropping out of high school/college isn't going to magically open up a large business for you and rack in moolah. Many of those people who dropped out and became successful often already had the knowledge and skills required to do what they were doing, and had some source of income locked in.