Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Modeling

Joey7

now i can only get 3d max 2013 since my computer is 32 bit not 64 is that a problem?

If you want to do anything really complex yea, I've seen max get really close to 4gb used on really complex scenes. Max 2015's view port is also something like 40% faster so there's that.

If you want to do anything really complex yea, I've seen max get really close to 4gb used on really complex scenes. Max 2015's view port is also something like 40% faster so there's that.

well right now i am just planning on making simple props nothing huge. but when i begin to install i get the error sign "Network Failed." and i have searched and i cant find out how to fix it. Do you have an idea what might be happening?

well right now i am just planning on making simple props nothing huge. but when i begin to install i get the error sign "Network Failed." and i have searched and i cant find out how to fix it. Do you have an idea what might be happening?

How are you downloading it? You could try using using the download manager, I think it has a few options but I'm not positive.

Edited by Short

• 1 month later...