Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Gold Vip Member On Zm Survival

Cemant

Hello my name is Cemant i was playing hells gamers zombie survival to the past 2 years with brakes

and i decided to buy VIP GOLD today it said on Zombie survival additional slot + admin commands !menu

well my !menu got mixed up with stronghold server cus on stronghold im suppoised to get only additional props not the admin menu..

on zombie survival i dont have any admin commands on !menu its really confusing i want this fixed or refund because i only play on zombie survival not the Strong hold or RP.

i spend 15 bucks to get admin on ZS server so may i can get a fking refund>?

because it said i will get an admin after i buy the vip gold so its a fishy scamm to me.

i mean no offence but i spend 15 bucks to get into admin commands on zs i dont play any stronghold or RP so its community's fault that they still had that on saying( additional slot, Admin commands)

so i want my ADMIN on ZS refund or Gold member on tf2.

Edited by Cemant

i spend 15 bucks to get admin on ZS server so may i can get a fking refund>?

because it said i will get an admin after i buy the vip gold so its a fishy scamm to me.

i mean no offence but i spend 15 bucks to get into admin commands on zs i dont play any stronghold or RP so its community's fault that they still had that on saying( additional slot, Admin commands)

so i want my ADMIN on ZS refund or Gold member on tf2.

Maybe say please? And Like I told your friend, you can create a ticket asking to change to another game. Not sure if we do refunds, but it's possible. If you want to switch to TF2 gold, just mention that in the ticket and it'll be changed for you within a day or two usually.