Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

cs:go Jailbreak Map Addition

Russbus

While i was bored playing Hellsgamers Jailbreak i adventured other jailbreak servers (not mentioning all the troubles i caused hue ;) ) and thought "Why can't we have some stuff they have?" so I decided to make a post about some ideas that could make our current Jailbreak server even more fun~ Even though I know these ideas would take a long time and effort but please consider the following <3

Games

Bring back jump rope!!!

post-24634-0-38106600-1407655559_thumb.jpg

No description needed for this one.

#Salsashack

Disco room for PARTAYYY!!!

post-24634-0-29009800-1407655570_thumb.jpg

Basically a room where everyone can dance and listen to music

Including implemented high quality music, and a control to the room.

Driving

post-24634-0-57280000-1407655584_thumb.jpg

Similar to dodge, but the car you see there is controlled by whoever press e on that red block you see in the picture.

It looked really fun, so far my favorite game I played out of HG

Death box

post-24634-0-06262700-1407655592_thumb.jpg

Also similar to dodge, only difference is that the black box you see kills you. That shit goes ham when it activates

Could be better than dodge because dodge is quick and fast but death box is easier to dodge.

MISC.

Increased time [please -_-]

Our current round time is 6 minutes but I think that should be changed and here are the reason

• Sometimes more time is needed to complete a day!

For example, a lead wanted to do a opinionated day. Most of the time during when i play (Korean time) there are only few people so the lead can go through everyone, however when there is 20-30 terrorists and many of them wants to participate in this day, the lead has to either rush through them or just completely give up on the day.

• We do not have to rush!

For the lead guard they wouldn't have to rush things to get to last request.

For the terrorists they would have more time to enjoy their last request.

For the counter terrorists they would have more time to get them rebooblers and not have to worry about the time.

and lastly

THE DEATH MATCH

After you die, its the very frustrating to wait for the new round.

So in order to fix this and entertain the dead people they should be given an option to join the death match

Basically death match is where you get to have a death match with the dead players in the "dead world (?)."

You can ONLY kill the dead players who joined the death match without distracting alive players.

I suggest this idea because while i was playing Trouble in Terrorist Town in Garry's mod, I joined the death match after i died not having to worry about doing nothing and spectating the long, boring match (especially with the baddies).

There could be a problem setting this up because I played it in Garry's Mod and I don't even know if this is possible in CS:GO. However I hereby humbly ask you :advisor::leader: :manager: :council: to consider this idea!

Okay that is it for my Jailbreak Map addition.

Thank you and have a nice one <3

Edited by Russ
  • Like 3

I think it's a good idea to add more maps to the jailbreak server.

I mean that wasn't what i was going for... since The one map we have and we don't use other maps make us unique.

I am just saying that we should add to the map so it doesn't get boring

People barely use more half the areas in the map anyways. Literally every day is just obs. Besides, the way the map is set up by the time it would take to get the T's to the new areas the time limit already would've gone down to much and the lead will likely scramble to try and get LR as most of them do.

People barely use more half the areas in the map anyways. Literally every day is just obs. Besides, the way the map is set up by the time it would take to get the T's to the new areas the time limit already would've gone down to much and the lead will likely scramble to try and get LR as most of them do.

What about Danica Patrick trivia ??

That is exactly why i asked for more time to be added for jailbreak

That is exactly why i asked for more time to be added for jailbreak

Adding more time would just make it worse for those who die in the beginning and adding more wait time will cause server to depopulate. Many of the rounds run to the last minutes with half of the people alive on each side. Nobody wants to sit and wait even longer.

Replace soccer, no one uses it except for team trivia or lava day. Have an entry to the new area at soccer at pool. That would replace the time taken to go through blue room, go through soccer, get to entrance of blah blah new name here.

We need to bring back Sauna orders and garage doors to obs. Lots faster

Adding more time would just make it worse for those who die in the beginning and adding more wait time will cause server to depopulate. Many of the rounds run to the last minutes with half of the people alive on each side. Nobody wants to sit and wait even longer.

They have more time to masturbait and clean it up in 1 round waiting. Death Match would be cool too add for the deaths and there is !ghost