Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

DweltNebula

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhd8yaH_Ld0&feature=youtu.be

• 21. For objective maps (Any map that has obj in the map name) ALL PLAYERS must make an attempt to fall back when told to do so. Do not delay the game whatsoever! The majority must also participate in the objective! (having one person do the objective will violate this)

Why is this rule in place if it's not enforced?

its less delaying the game and more strategically helping your team mates so everyone can get to the next part. at the same time, yeah its a bit of point farming. but its not like the zombies didn't ever break through. also, a lot of the times the zombies will spawn in front of people who spawn camp there and they never make it to the next part.

so i would consider it more strategy than delay of game. i think many can agree that unless your running with a full team of people who know what they are doing, some of the guys have to do more to allow the noobs to get through the map alive.

• 2 weeks later...

You'll find that you get a triggerhurt if you attempt to stay too long in one place after that specific area has been completed. I think we should increase the delay before that happens because these are people who know how to play the game (yes, poinfarming aside) and are trying to buy some time to let the less experienced players move through. More often than not, the sheer number of those players who die end up making the obj maps harder to complete: cading levels will be nearly impossible to hold without a few grims holding down the fort because of the sheer number of zombies assaulting the cade. I'm just asking for a slightly longer delay and a heads-up maybe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhd8yaH_Ld0&feature=youtu.be

• 21. For objective maps (Any map that has obj in the map name) ALL PLAYERS must make an attempt to fall back when told to do so. Do not delay the game whatsoever! The majority must also participate in the objective! (having one person do the objective will violate this)

Why is this rule in place if it's not enforced?

The point of the rule to punish those who stay behind and don't complete the objective/delay the game. Not to cater to butthurt losers that can't break down a shitcade and kill 3 point whores. Stop crying and play the game.

Edited by Crazyfilms5000

technically, this in no way delays objective. it is up to the humans to active the power after going through the mineshaft to activate the next spawn for zombies. like i said, simply killing zombies to prevent them from killing humans going down the mineshaft shouldn't be a problem. most of the time those who stay behind don't make it.

Edited by IMI4tth3w