Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My Apologies.

Silly

First off, I know alot of people aren't going to believe me or just totally hate on me/this thread. And also this is not a cry out for a 'welcome back' because I most likely won't be rejoining HellsGamers as I have a pretty great life as of now and don't play video games anymore really, I just feel like this apology is way overdue and I just haven't had the time to explain nor cared to until now.

So basicly what I want to clarify is that I know I screwed up when I got VAC banned, and me being demoted + removed from HG was the punishment i deserve, considering I knew what my consequences may be. I also would like to thank everyone in leadership in particular for giving me the opportunity to spend so much time and work hard in the community to become an advisor because that was honestly very important to me and I thought I was doing a very good job. I know that has nothing to do with my situation, but I just want everyone to know. This is a public apology to everyone who I affected because of my actions after my demotion. As I stated above I realized what I did was wrong and very immature, I must accept my punishment, and I'm sincerely sorry for my actions. This apology mainly goes out to Blank, Impakt, Magic, SuperSkreech, Kigen, Inc, Lsd, along with the rest of the garry's mod division leadership. I felt like i was a very important person to the team and because of my dumb actions i ruined alot of things, and who knows i may have been a great & friendly staff member or I may have been a total dickhead. All I know is I'm sorry I screwed up and for the things I said to each of you after the fact of me being demoted.

Inc, I've already apologized but I don't want to have any problems between us. You know what I said to you and to be honest I felt I had nothing to lose, but I did lose respect from alot of people, which I hope can slowly be regained over time.

LSD, What I said to you and the way I acted was very childish, but I think that goes for the both of us. I hope we have no hard feelings and I just want you to know I'm sorry i acted very mature in the past and I expect things to be alot different for the better.

I hope everyone understand where I'm coming from, and I just want to apologize (yes again). Thank you for listening :)

• Like 7

I just have a fucking problem with how lame you got after this.

You've been a fucking dick to me every time i've spoken to you since you left HG because I properly attributed the reasons you were demoted (Im so fucking mean, damn!), or at least I think so. We were pretty good friends but since you decided to edit a few .dll's the fact that this actually went on as your story for that long is a different topic, you've turned into a fucker.

It makes me angry reading these replies knowing at the end of the day you really don't give a single fuck, and just do whatever keeps you entertained and side-tracked long enough.

And as for you not wanting to re-join hg, good, you'd probably turn into those once-left now-too-cool-for-HG kids anyway.

Welcome back.

• Like 5

And as for you not wanting to re-join hg, good, you'd probably turn into those once-left now-too-cool-for-HG kids anyway.

YES! I am one of those guys!

This was a good read and by not knowing what had happened, it made it so much more interesting. :D

hiu :-)

Inc, I've already apologized but I don't want to have any problems between us. You know what I said to you and to be honest I felt I had nothing to lose, but I did lose respect from alot of people, which I hope can slowly be regained over time

i dont know what im supposed to say? appology accepted?

i never actually cared what you said more that you were stupid enough to say it

ive been called way worse by people whose opinions of me i respect way more

• Like 1

And also this is not a cry out for a 'welcome back' because I most likely won't be rejoining HellsGamers as I have a pretty great life as of now and don't play video games anymore really, I just feel like this apology is way overdue and I just haven't had the time to explain nor cared to until now.

"Oh hey guys im gonna quickly brag about my life and how I have gotten past video games but I feel this overwhelming/overpowering need to apologize for the stupid shit I did and all the bullshit lies I told, even tho i didn't care untill now, but I am totally not doing this to rejoin HG or anything"

:really:

Please go back to your hole and dont crawl out of it again