Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New To Hg

iRobot

Hey everybody. I'm new to HG community, and just new getting back into TF2 and the whole online community thing for the first time in over 5 years. Back then I was one of the original members of a small community (looks like that got up to around 1000 members) called The Goddamn Robot (gdÑ*), but they seem to have disbanded now. I used to play upward of 30 hours a week, before life intervened, and between work and school, I had no energy to play TF2. I feel like I'm still not up to par playing TF2, despite being called a hacker on multiple occasions on the Orange crit server (mostly by scouts that keep putting themselves between a crit soldier and a wall). I'm not even sure how a rocket launcher aimbot would be fundamentally possible as it would have to accurately predict where a player is going.

A little more about me, I'm currently serving in the US Army, and I get out next year. After that I plan on going back to school for computer engineering. My goal is to get my degree from GA Tech. I spend most of my freetime lately playing video games, watching netflix/hulu, or going to the movies. Other than TF2, I also occasionally play minecraft, and I am trying to get into DayZ.

I play almost daily on the US 32 player Orange Crit server, but I'm also interested in playing on regular servers to get my skills back up to par.

If you want to add me on steam feel free: http://steamcommunit...d/iamarobot1989