Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What's Joining Hg All About?

Alprazolam

What's good. Totally curious here.

Sometime in the future I'm probably going to apply. I already know I'd get approved because I'm the shit and that's just it. I like HG, the only server I play.

If I ain't at your level then I'll earn it if I want to join.

I just want to know the leniency of being apart of the clan.

I've been browsing applications and I've seen the information for joining TeamSpeak. It's all good. I got a Mic, I'm legit. I play quite often. I enjoy my paid Admin rank, and to be honest I don't think i'd ever stop donating if you gain Admin/privileges through being accepted. I just want to know the following.

Is there a minimum requirement for activity as a member? Do you always have to be on TeamSpeak when you play? What if you want to just grind out some DM and not really talk to the others.. What if you just wanted to represent HG by wearing the clan tag in-game? I think that's pretty swell.

Is there a minimum requirement for participation in clan-hosted events?

Are there strict guidelines that follow?

Are you provided with Admin privileges?

I'm most likely going to remain paid for a while until I free up some time but then I'll most certainly apply and try and move up places. Just work up the ranks for the hell of it, why not, we all need those kinds of hobbies and incentives.

I know these questions are probably set in stone, but hell I just wanted to hear it from you guys.

I appreciate it!

Is there a minimum requirement for activity as a member? Do you always have to be on TeamSpeak when you play? What if you want to just grind out some DM and not really talk to the others.. What if you just wanted to represent HG by wearing the clan tag in-game? I think that's pretty swell.

There's not an exact minimum amount of activity, just be active. You have to be in TS3 whenever you're playing on HG servers, you can just mute your sound. You can't wear the -hg- or [HG] tag if you're not a recruit or member.

Is there a minimum requirement for participation in clan-hosted events?

You don't have to attend events if you don't want to.

Are there strict guidelines that follow?

Like I said, be active and be in Teamspeak whenever you're playing on the servers. And be fairly active on the forums.

Are you provided with Admin privileges?

No, but when you're an [HG] member you can apply for free admin every once in a while.

Hope I helped and didn't get anything wrong.

Edited by Gavin

You have to be in the TS while playing on the servers but you don't have to talk to people while being ingame. You can mute the TS and if you're needed, an admin or another player would poke you. It's very rare that you would be needed but it's still handy to have you in the TS.

I don't think there's a minimum requirement to participate in clan events, they're all optional but the events hosted by hg are creative and pretty fun, so if you can make it to one, you probably should.

You're not given admin privileges right off the bat but when you become a [HG] (second tier) you can apply for admin on your chosen server if your division is looking for admins. If you still want to be an admin and help out, but there's no applications open, just buy the gold rank each month and show your support :)

• Like 1

You do have to be in teamspeak when you play on hellsgamers servers, but no need to worry because you can mute your sound in teamspeak or join an empty channel, just be present in teamspeak somewhere.

When it comes to events you don't have to join, but if you do you have a fun time (cuz ya know hellsgamers events are good times ^_^)

In terms of guidelines you idealy just have to represent HG well by following rules and also being yourself. So long as you enjoy yourself not at the expense of other players you are good to go ^^ Also don't be am asshat on the forums so try not to shitpost / necropost :D

When you become member you can apply for free admin when the free admin applications are open.

Hope this helped, enjoy hellsgamers! ^^

Coming from a Vet (being here for at least one year), the Teamspeak thing isn't a hassle. I enjoy it most of all, you get to learn your community and meet new people which is always exciting for me at the least. When you are in our servers, it is required that you HAVE to be in Teamspeak but if you dont want to hear anyone else talking or whatever you can always mute yourself or move yourself to a channel. You WILL learn everything from a Divisional Advisor so you won't have to worry. They'll help you along the way :]. If you have any more questions regarding topics like these, let me know through private msg or steam message! Thanks for your time dude

• Like 1