Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zs Map Exploit

zoomy

Does this have to do with being able to propclimb? You can do that on every map depending on various player clipped brushs/skyboxes. Its not an exploit of a map and its ruined via fast zombies on wave 3. Just like the camping zombie spawn till wave 3 rule

That moment when you realize you spelled have wrong

Edited by Fuzzy Dice

it is not propclimbing. there is only an small hole in the nodraw brush surrounding the map, which is why fasties cannot get up there. on the top of the roof of the building i was standing on, the hole in the invisible wall is just small enough for people to get onto that roof below, and just camp the only way in, which is why fasties cannot get up, as seen in the demo. they are outside the map.

Yes, it's easy to get through when you have time and a prop ladder, but when you are a zombie it takes fasties and even then you will survive one out of ten times maybe because of all the gunfire. Game breaking.

I would add that this map is seldom played and seldom won anyway, and with maps like bungalows still on rotation I'm not sure this one looks so bad as it stands.

Edited by fen Ra
  • Like 2

nah, fast zombies can climb to the adjacent building and set up a spawn point there. The small hole is very easy for any zombie to go through-the game is easily won once wave 3/4 are unlocked and a proper spawnpoint is set up. If fast zombies aren't enough, wave 4 unlocks poison zombies. A rush would be devastating as there would be no place to make a barricade. This happens especially when the newer players discover the hole to which leads to the human team, courtesy of veteran players.

• 2 weeks later...

First off I too believe people exploit this position. The only way humans can get to this position is through prop climbing which isn't exploiting but does factor in. The fact that they need to prop climb to get up means zombies need to prop climb to get up there(exception for fast zombies and spawned in zombies). This means that bosses are useless, if they decide to remove the prop ladder(which always happens). Having bosses remove from play makes it impossible to take over the back part of the roof. Overall this map should be removed or if possible fixed.

Below is a few outlines I made to show of how the map is like.

I outlined several parts with certain colors which consist of:

White= Outline of the upper roof

Yellow= Outline of the entrance( approximately that size)

Red= Outline of the invisible barrier

1st Picture: Up close view of the only entrance/exit

2nd Picture: Shows the invisible box

r86PKaY.pngCHui7ng.jpg

Edited by Space Rash
  • Like 1

Here's actually how tight it is:

8G7tT6w.jpgzg3TgfM.jpg

GDcSHhL.jpg

The mapper clearly did this crap on purpose. Also notice that even getting there is impossible from the front for casual fast zombies who don't know how to climb or how to leap climb, because the wall is not flat and you can't climb it from the bottom, you have to jump first:

TeN1THv.jpg

• Like 1