Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sock

1. Abuser name:[HG]Incubus

2. Their Steam Id :Steam_0:1:10110210

3. What sever: 24/7 Office noob training

4. About what time:7:20 server time.

5. PROOF:Screen shots

cs_office0023.jpg

cs_office0024.jpg

6. The teams were so stacked it became 7-12. Incubus ended up on CT. The round started and he stayed in spawn, he killed a T that had rushed, (emotion in first pick) he then used admin power to switch himself to T in the middle of the round. (pick two) This is unacceptable. It is both team stacking and making the teams uneven again. He didn't even wait for the round to end. Admins should not be allowed to do this.

Edited by Artillery

his post is bs. i switched back like 10 seconds into the round and as everyone knows i play t regardless everytime even if the teams are stacked against me. had nothing to do with me wanting to stack teams.

So, even though going to T would mean the teams would be stacked (even more), it's okay since you always go T? (~'.')~

this kid is accusing me of team stacking, which i dont blame him cuz cts were getting rolled, but if you've played with me before in office then you know that no matter the score, who's on what team, or whatever i always join T. So even if it did contribute to stacking the teams, that wasn't my intention at all. and furthermore, most admins woulda just muted this guy after the disrespect he displayed towards an HG admin. but i didn't do that cuz i HOPED that the stupid argument would have just stopped after i told him in chat that i play T regardless of the situation. i tried to keep it from becoming a bigger issue by telling him my intentions upon switching, and by telling him to quit stirring the pot with insults and accusations.

You listen to me, I am no kid. I have been playing cs probably at least 6 years longer than you have. I have seen countless 10 million steam id players come and go. The fact is you used admin to switch teams in the middle of the round. You should have just waited for when you could switch teams like the rest of us. But you felt the need to switch while playing still alive with ct still alive. You just didn't expect anyone to notice. But me, not being a ten million steam id player, caught it instantly. In the picture you have already left spawn because there was ct still alive. You even killed a T. I don't know what more to say. You were in the wrong, don't blame me for calling you out in the server before I posted it here.

Added: After looking at your profile, I am older than you.

You listen to me, I am no kid. I have been playing cs probably at least 6 years longer than you have. I have seen countless 10 million steam id players come and go. The fact is you used admin to switch teams in the middle of the round. You should have just waited for when you could switch teams like the rest of us. But you felt the need to switch while playing still alive with ct still alive. You just didn't expect anyone to notice. But me, not being a ten million steam id player, caught it instantly. In the picture you have already left spawn because there was ct still alive. You even killed a T. I don't know what more to say. You were in the wrong, don't blame me for calling you out in the server before I posted it here.

Holy shit, all you do is talk about people having ten million steam id's, theres atleast two pages of you ranting about people have a steamid in the ten millions.

You coming on here saying "listen here im older"

is not going to get you anywhere

You came on here fine but now your practically rage mode

now this is where you rage more because ur gonna say im not ragin

Council will prolly look this over so deal with it for now

this KID is bothering me...someone dispose of the waste of space for me....i will not get my hands dirty. LOL jk. but seriously just cuz you went and bought a 2 dig account last week for like $9 million doesn't mean that having a low 8 dig suggests i'm a bad player lawls. and i think ur older than me in ur head cuz you complain and post like an 11 year old...about something so stupid too. I seriously couldn't have given a shit or even 0.00000001 of a shit if ppl noticed me switching or not mr. poopie pants.

You coming on here saying "listen here im older"

is not going to get you anywhere

You came on here fine but now your practically rage mode

now this is where you rage more because ur gonna say im not ragin

Council will prolly look this over so deal with it for now

That would be him coming in here with the "listen i'm older", thus the "kid" part. If you would have actually read you would have seen that I didn't even know I was older until after I posted that.

Abuse Forum -Rules-

- If the template is not followed in the original post and is not corrected in 24 hours it will be deleted.

- The only acceptable replies in the Abuse Reports forum will be between the one submitting the report, Staff or Council that resolve the report, and the person the report is filed on.

- Help is encouraged but it will be required to have verifiable evidence, i.e. a screenshot or demo to assist with the case.

- Posts marked as spam will be dealt with by myself and Vandium.

- Under no circumstances will useless posts be allowed to stay on these forums. Punishments will be handed out.

- These rules can and will be updated at any time. It is up to the discretion of Staff and Council what is considered spam.

*Repercussions for Spamming this forum*

- 1st Offence: Warning via Post and PM.

- 2nd Offence: PM #2, Up to a 24 hour forum ban.

- 3rd Offence: Up to a week forum ban.

- 4th Offence: Demotion from HeLLsGamers. (HG | down to [HG], [HG] to -hg-, -hg- to [])

You don't need to come onto our forums and tell us how to run things and how you're older than us, and how long you've been playing cs,

Frankly we don't give a shit, and thanks to your shit posts, nothings going to get done about this 'problem'

this KID is bothering me...someone dispose of the waste of space for me....i will not get my hands dirty. LOL jk. but seriously just cuz you went and bought a 2 dig account last week for like $9 million doesn't mean that having a low 8 dig suggests i'm a bad player lawls. and i think ur older than me in ur head cuz you complain and post like an 11 year old...about something so stupid too. I seriously couldn't have given a shit or even 0.00000001 of a shit if ppl noticed me switching or not mr. poopie pants.

Enough with this kid shit. The only kid in here is you for not owning up to your actions. You could have easily just said" I didn't see a problem with it, my bad". But you didn't.

I didn't buy my steam id and it's 411xxx. I didn't claim your steam id made you a bad play I claim it makes people inexperienced. That is why you don't see a problem changing teams in the middle of the round. Some people like me expect things out of players, especially admins. It's also why you make so many assumptions.

You don't need to come onto our forums and tell us how to run things and how you're older than us, and how long you've been playing cs,

Frankly we don't give a shit, and thanks to your shit posts, nothings going to get done about this 'problem'

Once again I am not coming in here to tell you how I am older. I am only 24. It was a comment to how he was calling me "kid". Got it?

I am also not coming in here to tell you how to run things. I can in here because I felt that it was admin abuse. Got it?

he was pissed that a admin got switched and switched himself back, and made the teams uneven again. and then he took offense to someone calling him kid, which nobody likes. so in the future everyone should act more professional to the people who actually care about how a server is running/how much fun it should be for all players.

OK, I would have figured other Staff would have responded by now, but I guess I will.

One -- That first screenie shows nothing but that he killed a guy on T; no team switch is evident.

Two -- The second one shows him on T. Fine.

Three -- Your attitude is unbearable and I hope you only grow up more than act like a raged child.

Side Note to readers -- If you are about to post and YOU were not in there, DON'T.

OK, I would have figured other Staff would have responded by now, but I guess I will.

One -- That first screenie shows nothing but that he killed a guy on T; no team switch is evident.

Two -- The second one shows him on T. Fine.

Three -- Your attitude is unbearable and I hope you only grow up more than act like a raged child.

Side Note to readers -- If you are about to post and YOU were not in there, DON'T.

I took those pictures 4 seconds apart. As you can see the round never ended. He had to switch while alive to kill a t and be a t. He himself admitted to switching teams.

Status for Incubus

1 Terrorist 45 times

2 Counter-Terrorist 7 times

Im sure Incubus would not have raged if you were not so hostile, unless you were teh one killed/your firned was killed and he did not enjoy it, I dont see why youre so upset with him unless its somethign personal

So that leaves what actions to take.

A) Just fucking play

B) Temp ban Incubus and Sock for acting not so adultish

BTW, ive played CS/HL longer than all of you

he was pissed that a admin got switched and switched himself back, and made the teams uneven again. and then he took offense to someone calling him kid, which nobody likes. so in the future everyone should act more professional to the people who actually care about how a server is running/how much fun it should be for all players.

@ Koth: I respect you. You are someone who sees things as they are; a realist. I would like to give you a blow job.

@HG members that posted in here: Someone made a legitimate abuse report and what does he get? A bunch of HG members ganging up on him.

It's funny how HG members have no problem throwing around a bunch of shit, but when someone says something back, it's automatically a sign of immaturity and stupidity. It's only natural for someone to react when you attack them.

May the Lord have mercy on your souls.

divinemercy.jpg