Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sock

Enough with this kid shit. The only kid in here is you for not owning up to your actions. You could have easily just said" I didn't see a problem with it, my bad". But you didn't.

I didn't buy my steam id and it's 411xxx. I didn't claim your steam id made you a bad play I claim it makes people inexperienced. That is why you don't see a problem changing teams in the middle of the round. Some people like me expect things out of players, especially admins. It's also why you make so many assumptions.

....i'm only gonna say it once more. I did own up to my actions. I don't deny switching teams at all. but what i am certainly NOT gonna do is apologize for my actions because i DO NOT OWE YOU one or anyone else for that matter. and one other thing, just cuz my account is a low 8 dig doesn't mean i don't have experience with the game. CHILD, i will not waste my time explaining to a lowly being like yourself, why a great being such as myself (LAWL) does what he does. but i will enlighten you that even with my 8 dig account i have been playing since january 2006 giving me 3 1/2 years of experience. AKA JJK is awesome

Edited by JJK