Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Giveaway! Happy New Year

BenDover

Hi peeps, happy new year. I hope all of you had a great celebration with your family, friends etc.

I wanted to do a giveaway of a lot of tf2 items simply because I feel like it and celebrate with you!

Information:

•Giveaway starts today

•You will be able to choose a number from 1 - 50. (The maximum will be expanded if more people want to join but I highly doubt that would happen duh...)

•The Giveaway ends in 20 days

•I'll randomly shuffle the winners using random.org. I will record this process and I might also put on a screenshare for you guys when I shuffle.

Prizes (MULTIPLE WINNERS!)

•Winner 1: 2 Mann Co. Supply crate keys

•Winner 2: 5 random craft hats (craftable of course)

•Winner 3: 3 Mann Co. Supply crate keys

•Winner 4: 2 Random Festive weapons

•JACKPOT: 3 Earbuds

Of course there will be many of you who don't even play tf2 so just to tell you, an "earbud" is worth about 13 keys. Thus, 3 earbuds cost 39 keys market worth. And in real cash that equals a whooping 77EURO! /93USD! /60GBP!

Everybody can take a number here. I don't care if you're the person I hate the most, or a guy who joined 2 minutes ago. Just take a number!

Of course there's this too:

>>>>>>RULES<<<<<<

• Use common sense. If a number is already picked don't claim it again. and to ensure that you do this, I will diqualify you from the raffle if you break this rule.

• Follow ALL of the generall forum rules

• Multi Accounting is not allowed and will be punished with diqualification and you will be force with 10 hours on /b/ and /s4s/

• Impersonating other users after the giveaway will disqualify you from any of my further giveaways

• Begging or paying me out for a number change or a secret additional number gets you disqualified from this and any of my further giveaways

• Don't switch numbers with other people. Simply because - it's pointless to do

- Just makes me do a lot more than I should and I don't want that

- Everyone who posts here has an equal chance of winning. So yeah, it's just pointless, as said above.

Good luck guys! To pick a number just post it here! I'll add your name ASAP. Also, if you'd like to leave me a tip, that's always appreciated!

1. Sprintfire

2. dode

3. ΔSCII

5. Unprepared

7. isaac

9. Bigpock

10. Comicking

11. SoyMilk

13. Deathshot

14. Mel

15. Manchu_OPFOR

17. Cookie

19. RedDevil6193

21. Runacs2016

22. Short

24. Harle

25. Cosmic

26. Clearcut

27. Burnt

28. BranHorse

29. Huejay

30. Sync

31. Spooky

32. Toast

33. Dallas

34. iAman

35. Fry

36. Spanishcpt

37. KiKazz epic bro

40. Sobes

41. Freehugs

42. SpawnMatrix

47. Altengeist

50. KarmaOfPain

Every post here is required to have a number. If you have a question regarding this, post here INCLUDING your number or send me a pm! Good luck!

Edited by BenDover
  • Like 1