Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zs_Obj_Bluevelvet_V2_Fix Removal From Map Rotation And, Obj_Vertigo_V12 Added To Map Rotation

Eric Sakata

Bluevelvet deserves the removal from map rotation, a lot of people hate the map because he is SHORT have 3 REPLAYS and even if you win the map you REPLAY and he is breaking sometimes , people spawn on station and not in the spawnarea. This map is broken, bowring, and 3 REPLAYS 3 replays =(

Vertigo is a fun OBJ map that should be placed on map rotation, a lot of people like vertigo and I think that would be a good map to be placed at map rotation

• Like 1

As fun as bluevelvet is, I'm pretty sure Hellsgamers got lost through the versions (as always happens, especially when those triggers get added) and the map on rotation is exploitable by humans. They can easily escape the fire by hiding behind the large tanks in the corner and win even though their team technically lost. Add how easy it is to delay and jihad-farm, and this here version should probably be reconsidered.

About vertigo I won't discuss right now, as it would be quite painful just to write down the levels of pure boredom and anal sadism that it provokes.

• Like 1

Bluevelvet deserves the removal from map rotation, a lot of people hate the map because he is SHORT have 3 REPLAYS and even if you win the map you REPLAY and he is breaking sometimes , people spawn on station and not in the spawnarea. This map is broken, bowring, and 3 REPLAYS 3 replays =(

Vertigo is a fun OBJ map that should be placed on map rotation, a lot of people like vertigo and I think that would be a good map to be placed at map rotation

i'm all for vertigo over bulevelvet. also don't listen to fenra.

i'm all for vertigo over bulevelvet. also don't listen to fenra.

I will not take the time to write an honest and technical backing to my opinion, since it was deleted last time. Let us stick to lowly remarks and ad hominems, plus I know you love those anyway.

• Like 1

I will not take the time to write an honest and technical backing to my opinion, since it was deleted last time. Let us stick to lowly remarks and ad hominems, plus I know you love those anyway.

if the comment was deleted ( that takes alot of effort). why not post it again? could it be it was never their to begin with?!

i write out 3 pages of standard rules along with a beginers guid to baracading in less than 30min and you cant even make a small list? stop making excuses and bitching and do it allready! if you don't we will just asume your bark is bigger than your bite. want to contribute to a post? bring something other than "i would comment but it would take to long", what are you doing that is so important? playing the game?

it's simple, bring the evidence or GTFO.

Edited by jaxjaxk

if the comment was deleted ( that takes alot of effort). why not post it again? could it be it was never their to begin with?!

i write out 3 pages of standard rules along with a beginers guid to baracading in less than 30min and you cant even make a small list? stop making excuses and bitching and do it allready! if you don't we will just asume your bark is bigger than your bite. want to contribute to a post? bring something other than "i would comment but it would take to long", what are you doing that is so important? playing the game?

it's simple, bring the evidence or GTFO.

Maybe it's because they removed your entire raggedy-ass topic lmao yea you really can churn them out can ya. I dread the day you get any kind of power in here, and with that snotty attitude that day isn't far at all unfortunately.

• Like 4

So..... in a few months you will want vertigo removed and blue velvet back? Theres actually a thread every month asking to remove popular maps because your bored of them and say they suck. (Hence obj maps are popular) every month its an "add vertigo, remove vertigo" it never changes.

• Like 1

as·sump·tion

əˈsəm(p)SH(ə)n/

noun

noun: assumption; plural noun: assumptions; noun: Assumption

a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

"they made certain assumptions about the market"

synonyms:
    ; More

;

rare

"an informed assumption"

the action of taking or beginning to take power or responsibility.

"the assumption of an active role in regional settlements"

synonyms:
    , arrogation,
    , expropriation, commandeering,

you asume they took down my post. i actuly hid it. i no longer wanted that post because all it became was a place for your illogical ideas to infect anyone who dared look at the comments. that is if what you commented could be considered an idea at all. the bullshit that spewed from your mouth would drive anyone away form the map and harmed my cause.

as for my aditude, i dont like you. the best comparason i can think of is a very religious man. you spew nonsence claiming i lack logic while you bring nothing to the table to suport your ideas or hypothesis. you then have the audasity to return to your friends and claim victory when all you have done is shit on everything. people like you do not imporve the server because all you are concerned about is keeping it the way it is now. the only reason HG is a popular server is because so many people play on this server. if less than 10 people were on at any given moment i would never return here. it's people like you that bring out my atitude, i wll gladly stop talking to you once you stop commenting on my posts.

i do not recall any requrement to like anyone at all on the server or forms. as far as i can tell most mods/admins have some aditue problems. should i come to power i suggest you hide, i would never abuse my power but i will watch you carefuly should you piss me off. BTW, im problably going to buy gold member soon so that time is now :).

Edited by jaxjaxk

And fen is right about vertigo

hard to tell when he brings nothing to suport his conclusion.

i've played it problably 50 times and i have not seen much in the way of flaws. only one i can recall is one part where a few people get suck and that's it.

bluevelvet on the other hand breaks 75% of the time it is played excluding how we have to replay even if we win.

Edited by jaxjaxk

"i dont like you. the best comparason i can think of is a very religious man. you spew nonsence claiming i lack logic while you bring nothing to the table to suport your ideas or hypothesis." And just like that I don't like you, but i hope you get saved.

well thats OK, i allready didn't like you.

• Like 1

hard to tell when he brings nothing to suport his conclusion.

i've played it problably 50 times and i have not seen much in the way of flaws. only one i can recall is one part where a few people get suck and that's it.

bluevelvet on the other hand breaks 75% of the time it is played excluding how we have to replay even if we win.

"About vertigo I won't discuss right now, as it would be quite painful just to write down the levels of pure boredom and anal sadism that it provokes. "

pure boredom and anal sadism that it provokes.

• Like 1

la la la la la

[spoiler=dont read pls]azona has permission to start votemaps for vertigo once in awhile.

he has just not been on for the last month. he said that he would be on more often in a recent status post.

Edited by zoomy500

But it can be won with an infinite amount of attempts! And therefore is the best map ever made!

its nice to win a map every time you play. it's also good to constanly lose, constantly give up and suffer through it. because on the day you win, it is legendary! i like hard maps because when you finaly beat it you actulay acomplished something.

the only reason we lose at bluevelvet is because people abandon the computer to make a suicide cade.

"About vertigo I won't discuss right now, as it would be quite painful just to write down the levels of pure boredom and anal sadism that it provokes. "

pure boredom and anal sadism that it provokes.

not liking a map can be fixed by gettin people to not vote for it. removing a map should happen when it has too many expoits or flaws that it affects game play. he says he's bored but he does not list any specific as to witch parts are boring. i think it's because he's a zombie so frequently he does not like getting spawned camped.

not liking a map can be fixed by gettin people to not vote for it. removing a map should happen when it has too many expoits or flaws that it affects game play. he says he's bored but he does not list any specific as to witch parts are boring. i think it's because he's a zombie so frequently he does not like getting spawned camped.

With that logic we would.... oh wait we still have bungalows. .. well with that logic we would still have abstraction night and mall of the dead on the server.

• Like 1