Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zs_Obj_Bluevelvet_V2_Fix Removal From Map Rotation And, Obj_Vertigo_V12 Added To Map Rotation

Eric Sakata

less bitching, more new maps.

if 1/10th the time spent on this thread bitching was spent on going through the workshop and testing new maps, things would be much less repetitive on the map rotation.

Sure would be nice to have a couple topics to check out with some in depth analysis of maps and their pros/cons for the server.

• Like 2

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–„â–„â–„â–„â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–„â–„â–„â–„â–„

░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░â–█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄

░░█░░░░▀░â–▌░░â–▌░░░░░▀░░░â–█░░░░░░░░▀░â–▌░░â–▌░░░░█▀

â–‘â–▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░â–█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░â–â–Œ

░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

â–█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

â–█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

â–‘â–▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░â–â–Œ

░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█

░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

remove this map now or huge lenny face will eat you

Obj maps in general are boring as FUCK and repetitive. Zombies get rekt on Vertigo due to damage multipliers, as well as most obj maps because a shit ton of them have damage multiplier. Obj maps are not fun. Literally the same exact experience EVERY TIME you play it. Humans almost always die at the same part of the map as usual (if they somehow manage to fuck up so badly that they lose, even with all the damage multipliers and point-saving intensification.)

I don't understand how you can find any obj map fun at all. Repetitive, boring, op humans, shit. And before you go off saying "hurrdurr you don't like it because you've been zombie on them" you don't know me. I've played every obj map so many times and it's always the same shit.