Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mini Build!

Magic

So recently I have been doing some research and came across some micro-atx builds in a case such as this one: http://www.bitfenix....ossus-micro-atx and have taken a big interest in building a computer inside one of those. Looking to run some pretty high end games (Not looking to go ultra and shit, but be able to run most games at pretty decent settings), and from what I read, a 290x can fit inside there no problem so that is an option for me as well. Below are the basic questions most of you probably seek answers to so they are there for you:

1. Budget: 500-750 Max

2. Brand preferences: For this specfic type of build, and my budget I would think AMD would be the smarter, more efficient choice here, but if you could incorporate Intel please do so!

3. What do you plan to do with the machine?: Gaming is the main purpose of this machine as well as basic browsing and viewing media of course.

4. Is there a place where you'd like to get the parts from?: Don't really care tbh as long as it fits the budget and I can get all the parts from one site.

5. What parts (if any) do you have already that you don't need upgraded?: Don't have any as this is not your average type of build. I would have the basic peripherals, but that's it. Forgot to add, will have a monitor on hand as well.

6. Do you plan to overlock?: Sure why not.

7. Do you have an OS (e.g. Windows) that you can use for this computer?: Nope, but looking to expand from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1.

Thanks ahead of time,

Magic

Edited by Magic