Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Skyrim Popularity

JJK

Skyrim was so underwhelming for me. Dunno why, it was fun I guess, but all the glitches and not-so-great graphics, and sketchy AI and such, just made it more annoying sometimes. The main storyline was ass. I had more fun and spent the most time with the Civil War.

/rant

• Like 1

Skyrim was so underwhelming for me. Dunno why, it was fun I guess, but all the glitches and not-so-great graphics, and sketchy AI and such, just made it more annoying sometimes. The main storyline was ass. I had more fun and spent the most time with the Civil War.

/rant

I agree. There was a lot of game breaking bugs with the game as well as the small annoying bugs. NPC's that randomly disappear, visual and graphical glitches.

skyrim blew imo i cant see why anyone would still be playing it unless they just got it in that winter sale. oblivion's story was way better, anything remotely good about skyrim is taken directly from oblivion. It made me feel like i was playing the newest installment of madden, the same repackaged game with better graphics. I'm sure the same people who are still playing skyrim are the same ones who are still playing the repackaged call of duties going 'omg im so nerdy xDxDxDxD!!!!'

Its been a few years since i last played skyrim but i remember the map bugging the shit out of me, it was like 3d or some shit and was way worse then any other elder scroll's map.

Lets not even act like this game is anywhere near cutting edge for the previous installments were. The story line is atrocious, maybe bethesda should really take a look at rockstar and what they've put out around the time skyrim was released and feel ashamed, I mean shit, red dead redemption was out for over a year.

Also note to anyone who thinks skyrim looks pretty graphically: CRYSIS WAS ALREADY OUT FOR OVER 4 (FOUR) YEARS

You've all been swindled by bethesda. Feel bad.