Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

This Isn't Going To Be A Happy Thread.

Amber

Hello Guys, Amber here again. I've been MIA for a while, and I'm here to tell you all why. As some of you may have known... I had a brain tumor about 6-8 months back. Surgery went all good and I was told I was 100% tumor free. Over the last few months I started to have some Migraines and used some medicinally grown products to help ease the pain, thought it was the change in weather. Confirmed last Friday that the tumor did return a while back... and has spread to the point that I will not be recovering from it this time. They haven't told me how long I have to live, but I don't expect too long. I'm struggling to type out this as I go, but I hope I can get the point across. I love each and every one of you in the community. To give back to the ones I love I, for the second time, am going to give away all my CS:GO guns. I don't have much, but I want these items to be given to those that were there for me most. Here are the items I am giving. I wish I had a way to Put name tags on them... but I'm using my fathers laptop to do this. I sold all of my electronics to go towards my medical bills.

To MizzMadelyn. Or my "Sister". To those who don't know, she isn't really my sister, but me and her had a long lasting joke on everyone that we were related. I leave my

Five-SeveN | Urban Hazard (Factory new)

This is honestly the gun I've gotten the least amount of kills with, but never forgot to pick up In comp games. Making my team rage.

To ASCII I leave my

SSG 08 | Slashed (Field tested)

I know we didn't talk much, but I always thought you were pretty great. So I leave you my imperfect but still good Scout.

To Icon315 I leave my

Nova | Polar Mesh (Field tested)

and

Nova | Sand Dune (Field tested)

I want you to bet these. Make these into something great.

To Dictator I leave my

SG 553 | Army Sheen (Minimal wear)

because Fuck you. You get the disgusting gun. Not really I love you, thank you for being a friend.

To HueJay I leave my

M4A4 | Urban DDPAT (Minimal wear)

I love you dude, I really appreciate having you as a friend.

To Colonel Potter, I leave you my

P2000 | Pulse (Factory new)

You helped me out when everyone else ignored me with guns and trading. Thank you so much

To FreeHugs I leave my

AWP | Safari Mesh (Field tested)

I loved your friendship and wish we could've talked more. Playing with you was extremely fun and i want to thank you for the fun times we had.

Finally I'm giving away my favorite gun. My first case opening ever I got this sexy little thing, the first case I ever opened I got a

Sawed-Off | The Kraken (Factory new).

Now this gun means a lot to me. Therefore I'm Giving this a bit of thought before I give this away. I might do this privately, but I'm not too sure yet for this gun... Thank you all for your support. Remember to love eachother, don't fight, and don't talk shit... because you never know when someone will dissappear.

Edited by Amber
  • Like 2

i dont know you, you dont know me, but ive watched friends fade away and its fucking hard

i wish you the best and i hope your remaining days are good and youre surrounded by people you love and who love you its the least anyone deserves

Any travel plans? Now is the time to see places people put off until retirement. I recommend stopping by Santa Fe, New Mexico for some breath taking scenery that has inspired some of America's greatest artists and local cuisine that makes your local mexican restaurant look like taco bell.