Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Buy New Computer Chair Or Monitor?

PoorStar_Nutbag

Cant really figure out what i want. I need another chair and want one but i also really want a 144hz 1ms monitor. Budget is 350$. My chair at the moment sucks, my monitor is not bad but is only a 60hz 1ms benq. What would you guys do?

What chairs do you guys use? is dxracer worth the $$?

Edited by PooStar_Nutbag

Go get that 144 and 1 monitor. I'm still on a 60 and 3 monitor. I would sit on a plastic chair for a newer faster monitor. I've never sat in a dxracer chair but I have sat in a lot of after market automotive bucket seats, similar to the dxracer, and most are insanely comfortable. I guess dxracer started out making automotive seats and just threw some wheels and arm rests on them and called it a day. Have heard great things about them but I would honestly upgrade hardware first and get a decent office chair. A dxracer is way too much money for me to drop on a computer chair IMO

144hz is leaps and bounds better than a 60hz. If you have the FPS to support it, you'll never want to game on a 60hz again.

For a chair, it really depends on how much time you spend in it. If you have a hard time being comfortable during gaming and get really achy during gaming, it might be worth looking into getting a DXRacer. However, most people (even shroud) said that an office chair does fine if you don't spend all day sat in it, and if you're tight on money. DXRacers are more of a luxury.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

First off I paid 10$ for my leather Exec chair and it is awesome! (Goodwill). I would get the monitor I'm running a crappy 60hz with a 5ms and would kill for a better one.

Perfect answer goes to JJK lol.

Edited by Alten

• 2 weeks later...