Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:2282557 ("Mr. Mc Tickle")

Aradix

1. Your in-game name: Mr. Mc Tickle

2. Server that you where banned on: Dust2 deathmatch

3. The Banning admin: Says staff but i dont really know sorry

4. Time of Ban: 2009-01-07 18:02:56

5. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:2282557

6. Reason for ban: To be honest i dont really know, Reason says unknown, if i could get some more info it would help. But whatever the reason was, if you could tell me it will not happen again. Sorry for the inconvieniance

If im voted as a hacker, is there any way, i can prove that i will no longer "hack" at all to gain entrance back at the server, like being watched for "x" number of games or something. Because this is the only server with a thriving ammount of members.

Its unfortunate, VAC always catches hackers sooner or later

I seem to recall a donator of $50 getting unbanned

Shoulda made smarter decisions

If you do get Vaced its permanent, no exceptions

untill then its up to the HG leaders if you can or cannot play HG, you just gotta wait a little

Alright, thanks for reviewing the thread so quickly. I do apologize for any inconvieniance I've brought to you, or the server, and for hacking, it was wrong, and it discraced me and the servers name. Once more, I apologize.

So, theres no possible way i can play on this server again

Lawl you WILL NEVER play on the Dust 2 DM! We sometimes will allow hacker to come back if they come in here admitting if that they did hack in our server and plead for an unban. But after watching the demo and reading this you came in here and started to lie here. So you will stay banned and wont be playing on my (and Dirtys) server again.

He's obviously new to the game, and doesn't realise how serious we take cheaters. I am sure hes downloaded cheats for other games, or used cheats on consoles.

It appears he truly was sorry that it caused such a fuss, he might be new to online gaming as well.

He's obviously new to the game, and doesn't realise how serious we take cheaters. I am sure hes downloaded cheats for other games, or used cheats on consoles.

It appears he truly was sorry that it caused such a fuss, he might be new to online gaming as well.

Or he is a little hacking prick, who is trying to act like he is sorry sorta like Killer. Seriously you can't unknowingly install a hack. if he says his brother or someone else does, then you know he is lying. If you say he DLed Cheats for other games, doesn't that say he is a straight up hacker in general.

Just to clarify something up... ive played counterstrike since day 1... and im really good with out it, no im not new to online gaming, at all. and ive never hacked other than this time. The only reason i had hacked was to get the expeirence, thanks for reveiwing it to the admins, as for all the other random people who have no buissness commenting on posts that have nothing to do with them to tell me im a noob/failure, learn some manners. your not going to get far telling people you suck.

If you say he DLed Cheats for other games, doesn't that say he is a straight up hacker in general.

Hacking/Cheating is only labeled as a "bad" thing when its online gameplay, which places you at an unfair advantage against human opponents. I am sure you cheated in video games before, does that make you a hacker/cheater in general? Slow your roll.

Just to clarify something up... ive played counterstrike since day 1... and im really good with out it, no im not new to online gaming, at all. and ive never hacked other than this time. The only reason i had hacked was to get the expeirence, thanks for reveiwing it to the admins, as for all the other random people who have no buissness commenting on posts that have nothing to do with them to tell me im a noob/failure, learn some manners. your not going to get far telling people you suck.

Well you do make it all of our business, when you come into the servers that we play on all the time and use cheats. I figure you might be just as frustrated if these were your servers and you had people cheating on them. But as JJK said, you might want to join the vent channel and talk to him or other staff members or council and explain your situation.

Luckily JJk must be feeling nice, as a permanate ban usually stays that way for ALL hackers/cheaters.

And you are right, that server is awesome, and one of the (if not the) best D2 deathmatch server out there.

And you are right, that server is awesome, and one of the (if not the) best D2 deathmatch server out there.

It is the best US D2DM out there. Only other one, I believe, is the German D2 Unlimited 64 slot. Which get a lot of bad ping since it is in Germany.

Also, if you wish to get on vent and talk about it then do so. I would try and find me, JJk, and Dirty. Talking to people that have no control over the server will not work in your favor!