Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:2282557 ("Mr. Mc Tickle")

Aradix

Man you are digging a yourself a hole man.

Hes just new to online games.

"No I am not, I have been playing cs from the beginning"

Well he doesn't realise we take hackers very seriously.

"I have played HG servers before, but I havn't played in a while.

Wow, maybe you shouldn't be unbanned. I tried to help you out, and you just kept putting your foot in your mouth.

Just to clarify something up... ive played counterstrike since day 1... and im really good with out it, no im not new to online gaming, at all. and ive never hacked other than this time. The only reason i had hacked was to get the expeirence, thanks for reveiwing it to the admins, as for all the other random people who have no buissness commenting on posts that have nothing to do with them to tell me im a noob/failure, learn some manners. your not going to get far telling people you suck.

Get far?what tha ****?You do suck, you hacked in a server, you were caught, and now your trying to get unbanned for breaking not only a rule for HG, but a basic RULE in any game, **** its even in some ULAs.Its cause of asshole hackers the FEAR Servers are dead, anyone with real skill is usually banned. You hacking just to get the experience is a jagoff thing to do because other players have to actually try for top20, just to get a free slot. So you also cheated them also. Your ass shouldn't get unbanned. You admitted it, we have a demo, and your trying to put on a nice guy act, so they will unban you.