Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

So Who Pissed Of The Zs Creator?

jaxjaxk

I personally tried contacting him a few times back in early 2014 about it. He made up his mind about hg along time ago and hes not changing it. Short story jaxjax, point saving and stole success from his server blablabla BANNED.

irony is I'm coding in point saving next on my server.

I made his fan list, so I suppose I have that going for me.

WHOA! PAPA JOHN IS A DS AND A MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Just to end this topic:

Back when he developed the game under a free license (I think it was OGL or something similar), we fleshed it out a bit (point saving, adding some cosmetic extras, things like that). JetBoom did not like our approach, and when we refused to comply with his demand that we strip out everything he did not agree with, he changed the licensing on it to prevent us from using newer versions. He also had asked his community to spam and troll our servers, which resulted in us enacting a group ban. Both sides engaged in some heated, spiteful discussions and snipes. It escalated to a point where both communities swore the other off.

We've reconciled with many people from their community over the years, however, JetBoom is not currently one of them. We've reached out several times, but he adamantly refuses to have anything to do with us.

• Like 3