Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not enough info [Hg] Skeletalelite Gag Abuse

Consuela

Who: [HG] SkeletalElite

Steam: STEAM_0:1:40187522

When: 3/18/2015 around approx 7:05 PM PST, 8:05 PM Server time

Where: CSGO

What: Warned me about "gang spam" after I pushed my gang promotion macro (as I just started a new gang) ONCE. I told him that its not for all gang spam, but rather for SPAMMING shit while in the server. Next time I do it, nearly 20 minutes later, he gags me for one round. Apparently he doesn't care to read the rules or abide by them.

'Here is the forum post dealing with gang spam in jailbreak:

http://hellsgamers.c...elessgang-spam/

As RedDevil stated in this forum post that he started.

So no more will people be allowed to spam AQ AQ AQ?

Read op, i said more than once as in lines.

Edited by RedDevil6193, July 13 2014 - 03:22 PM.

Here is my chat history:

http://hellsgamers.g...es/chat/6577093

As you can see from the SS excerpt of my chat history, he gagged me after I "spammed" my gang promotion chat OVER 15 minutes apart. I never spam my promotion bind unless it's accidental, and I generally will only hit it once every few rounds. I apologize for not having a SS of him ACTUALLY gagging me because for some reason CSGO console doesn't pick it up. If you cannot determine that he gagged me from looking at !admin records or something similar, I apologize for not having enough "proof". However I'm sure it's there in the logs somewhere. In any case, even if abuse is not found due to lack of proof, I would appreciate it someone could tell Skeletal that this kind of crappy admin-ing shouldn't be going on. I will be continuing to take SS's and adding them to this report.

post-12896-0-85722300-1426731610_thumb.jpg

post-12896-0-79073700-1426732001_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

As no proof that admin commands were used, i'm going to go ahead and put this as not enough info. I looked at the logs and can't find anyone gagging you either.

That being said @@SkeletalElite there was a while between the times Consuela put in the message about his gang, so he didn't do anything wrong. Yes it might be a bit annoying, but no it isn't breaking any rules. Either way why do you have to alll caps it :/