Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Looking For A Team!

I bet most of you guys think this is a troll post.

Especially old hg members surely remember me as Kimzy the bottomer in 10mans who'd only get picked as a compromise for getting aesopp in the team too! Or just cause I was a nice girl once. I used to always hit a solid 2-3 rws monthly in source but that has changed :)

I've played csgo a LOT and went from a shiny, sparkly silver II to a Legendary Eagle in the past year, also mainly thanks to aesopp :)

I have played in a girl team for a little bit but the day before leagues would start one girl lost a family member and another one was moving across the world with her boyfriend. We're now "on hold" till June or July but honestly I just wanna play. So I'm quitting my team and looking for another one!

My rank in matchmaking is usually Distinguished Master Guardian/ Legendary Eagle now, and although this month's ESEA RWS got screwed again by playing 4 shit ones in a row yesterday (from 11.50 to 8.90 RWS in a day) I guess you could say I'm about 9 RWS on an average day. I have played faceit for a little bit but I feel like that's just too easy..

I'm looking for a spot on any team, idc if it has girls or just guys, but I can only practice 3 to 4 times a week (the days my man is out working, or when he's playing with his team). I don't mind practicing at all but I don't want it to be TOO serious. No I'm not going to dreamhack or any other LAN's with you guys, but I will try my hardest. I just wanna get a taste of league games for once.

I prefer EU servers but East Coast is fine too. It'll have to be early EST time when we practice then though cause I'm 6 hours ahead of EST time.

Although I'm Belgian my English is very good and I don't have a thick confusing accent haha communication will not be a problem!

Might have to add though that within less than a year from now I'll be moving to the USA so if it's a EU team I'll probably only play one or two seasons!

Posting this here first to see if I can play with anyone I know, if no one on here needs a fifth/wants me on their team, I'll go look on ESEA etc!

Feel free to add me on steam since I only check this once every (few) day(s)!

x Kimzy

• Like 2

Hi kim,

You might have more luck finding here a team : http://www.reddit.com/r/RecruitCS

Since hellsgamers is only a multi clan community and not a competitive one.

I found some cool guys here and I play daily with them.

Good luck finding people !

The only reason I posted here is because I know a lot of people here from way back and I was hoping someone I know will have a spot left or will be down to start a team with me :) Like I said in my post if this doesn't bring me any luck I'll go on the esea forums and put an ad up there. Not really wanting to make a team with random redditors, no offense though just preferation.

In hg and esea I know quite some people and quite some people know me, and since I want to play mainly to have a good time I think I'll mainly focus on those :)

Since you are going to move to America in a few months, I think you should focus on getting a NA team going on.

Also having Europeans playing on East Coast servers will receive around 80+ ping which is not desirable for playing a competitive game, because it will bring some issues with it.

Since you are going to move to America in a few months, I think you should focus on getting a NA team going on.

Also having Europeans playing on East Coast servers will receive around 80+ ping which is not desirable for playing a competitive game, because it will bring some issues with it.

Xaioa my eagle is pretty much from playing east coast servers, I'm used to this ping, back in source all eu servers blew cock I never knew eu servers and most people I play with just know, I actually play better in USA servers, not, like some people think, because I have a "laggers advantage" cause I counted all the advantages I get from it, it's zero, but because I have learned to deal with it, 4500 hours plus of playing like that lol

Like I also mentioned, if it's a EU team I'm playing with, it won't be for long, because US playing on a EU server is just a completely different thing than EU playing on a US server. I get 80-90 on a east coast server, my other half gets a beautiful 140-200 ping on a EU server.

So an EU team will only be possible as long as I'm here.

Once I'm in the states I'm only playing US teams.

For now though I prefer EU teams because of the time difference. I got a 40+ hour work week and I'm studying for both PA and vet's assistant so I can't afford to stay up way past my bedtime. Usually east coast matches are played 2am or way later my time. It'd kill me, literally.

I still have time to play at least one maybe 2 seasons though, I'm only moving in at least 6 months or so from now, so I don't see why an EU team would be a problem. It's not like I'm planning on going invite in a few seasons from now, just looking to get an open team going and play for fun, see where it brings us :3

kim just dm like 10 hrs a day and be ready to join clints team when you move! You never told me that this was happening btw, congrats! You and I can ride the bench and be the best waterboy & girl ever!

HAHA! Clint's words were "YOU'RE GOOD AS FUCK just tell them and they'll let you on the team!" hahaha but I don't wanna be like "ohey." and join the one thing he has for himself lol although he doesn't care!

But since my team was dying and I saw even bigjohn can go open (I'm just making a funny) I can too :)

Thanks btw haha we've been working on getting me over it's just a big bitch!

and we should play more often again just not full lobbies cause full lobbies in esea keep getting us wrecked

PS: FUCK YEAH WATERBOY AND WATERGIRL

Edited by Kimzy
  • Like 1
I top frag more often than richie and i'm an alcoholic. It's funny I saw this post as I've been drinking your incredibly high alcohol content Belgium beer lately. You guys are friggin nuts making it this high in content.

ur drunk go home. but srsly try to make an NA team even though we suck dickbuts but yea and try looking through esea and suff GL

HAHA! Clint's words were "YOU'RE GOOD AS FUCK just tell them and they'll let you on the team!" hahaha but I don't wanna be like "ohey." and join the one thing he has for himself lol although he doesn't care!

But since my team was dying and I saw even bigjohn can go open (I'm just making a funny) I can too :)

Thanks btw haha we've been working on getting me over it's just a big bitch!

and we should play more often again just not full lobbies cause full lobbies in esea keep getting us wrecked

PS: FUCK YEAH WATERBOY AND WATERGIRL

nah you can join gurl, come be a sub i'll put you on the roster if u want

the more subs the better, people are pretty busy before the summer

Edited by Suicide
  • Like 1

I top frag more often than richie and i'm an alcoholic. It's funny I saw this post as I've been drinking your incredibly high alcohol content Belgium beer lately. You guys are friggin nuts making it this high in content.

My only question for you is, WHICH belgian beer haveyou been drinking? :D Not all of them have a shitload of alcohol in them :D although I have to admit, most of them do lol

My only question for you is, WHICH belgian beer haveyou been drinking? :D Not all of them have a shitload of alcohol in them :D although I have to admit, most of them do lol

A few different double bocks. I'm at work right now so I can't think of their names off the top of my head as you guys have really really big words and names with lots of letters in it lol

• 2 weeks later...