Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hackers That Deliberately Change Names To Avoid Ban

Man, this happened to me again last night. This guy had a beef with HG. He comes on hacking, changing names, spewing crap on the mic about the clan.

I was trying to track his SteamID using "status" in console but he was changing name to duplicates of other players so fast it was next to impossible + plus trying to get a good demo of him.

Eventually the console got him.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by KiLLeR SeNSaTioNâ„¢

Type Status whenever the player change names so you can compare the ID's and you can confirm which one is the name changer and ban the player by the # next to the name.

Thanks but I was doing that he was changing too fast to match other players names.

Console needs to ban after 5 names changes in a row instead of 10.

Thanks but I was doing that he was changing too fast to match other players names.

Console needs to ban after 5 names changes in a row instead of 10.

Um no, It bans for 10 namechanges in 60 seconds. That would be way to low for players who are not hacking, 10 is a good number. You can always just wait as most change the name very quickly.

Also console doesnt auto update the status printed out. You just type status find the two names that are the same, then type it again and see which of those has a different name and ban it

• Like 1